~2~

Sky's P.O.V

Well.. You know your life's hit a dead end when you're leaning against a freezing cold fence, bleeding almost everywhere, have a pocket knife sticking out of your thigh and are fighting to stay awake.

Yeah my life has quite literally hit a dead end..

Ha... I'm real funny aren't I..?

...

Well... I guess it depends on your sense of humour..

I weakly open my eyes halfway to see if anyone's nearby, and to my luck, I find no one..
But I do find myself sitting in an unusually large pool of nice warm blood, I took a look at the knife in my thigh and winced, the pain seemed a lot worse now that I've seen the damage, I decide to leave it be, if I pull it out the bleeding may get worse and the wound could get infected. That is, if it hasn't already..

I want to shut my eyes for a while and sleep, but I don't know how long I'll be sleeping for.. I just want Ty here... He can take me to his house and his mom can fix me up, she's a doctor right? Or is she the lawyer, and Ty's dad is the doctor?... Oh I can't remember now... I'm to tired to think anyway..

My breaths begin to get shallow and wheezy, and I feel as if I'm gonna die right then and there. By bleeding to death in a school tennis court.. What a boring way to go..

But that's when I heard it, a loud gasp and someone calling out to someone else, and then a scream, it sounded like a guy's voice though, then I heard distant footsteps charge over to me, I opened my eyes slightly and saw Ty, thank Notch.. And also some other guy, he wore a black blazer and a white shirt and black sunglasses with red rims, he had black spiked hair and he had pretty tanned skin too.. Must be one of the richer kids.. "Holy shit... Sky what the hell happened?!"

"Attacked... Watch your mouth.."

He let out a breathless laugh, "How the fuck can you be concerned about my language right now?!"

I smiled weakly, "I'm just amazing like that.. Right?" He nodded, "Y-yeah buddy... You sure are.." He turned to Mr Fancypants, "Jordan, can you go to my house and tell my mom to get her medical equipment ready for Sky please?" He nodded and glanced back at me and spared a comforting smile before taking off for Ty's house.

"Alright Adam, I'm gonna take you to my house so my mom can fix you up," he picked me bridal style and then glared at me, "And then we're gonna talk.."

Well, that'll be fun..

He then sighed and started to jog to his house, "Just hold on a little longer, alright?"

Then I passed out.