Chapter 4 - Close your eyes and fall

Start from the beginning

"It's not the same."I say pleased that it isn't

"No its better."She says walking over to me and kissing my cheek

"I wanted to ask you about work.."I say seeing her frown at the subject .I'm guessing she doesn't like to think of work but I really needed to know what was going to happen. What her plan was at least.

"What about her work?"We both jump at the sound of Kim's voice and Beth instantly moves away from me. Even though I knew why she did it ,it still hurt me.

"Kim we will talk about this later."Beth says sounding older again not like the young silly girl who was just talking to me.

"Fine. I'm going downstairs what are you guys doing anyway?"Kim asks looking at us weirdly like she knew something was wrong.

"Nothing I just gave Hannah her present."Beth says shrugging

Kim rushes over to me examing my bracelet and looks at me her eyes bulged

"You got my best friend jewelry? God Beth can you be more gay."Kim says whispering to me "It's so pretty!"

...

"Apparently I am very gay."Beth says taking one step closer to me when we are finally alone again

In an instant I feel it again. The nerves building up all over again. I just did not understand how somebody could make me feel like I could melt. That really is how beautiful Beth is. Not to mention the fact that I am so sexually attracted to her I have to constantly remind myself to breath and not to get carried away.

"I don't mind.."I said just above a whisper seeing her take another step closer to me. Her smile reaching the depths of my soul as I felt her finger touch the bottom of my lip.

"But I can get out of hand I might even attack you."She whispers her arms slipping over my waist just in time because it felt like my knees were going to give in anytime.

"I might attack you right back.."I say surely not as convincing as her considering I heard her chuckle.

"We are going to take it show right?"Beth says biting her lip looking down my body making me go all shades of red. The words coming out of her mouth were saying take it slow but her warm breath against my neck felt differently.

I swallowed nervously and nodded not being able to say anything anymore considering she was holding me against the wall with her arms around my waist and her lips just barely touching my neck. I felt naked in the most vulnerable way possible. Why the hell did I have to be so extremely weak to all Beth's super powers.

"Beth Hannah come and eat!"Kim yelled from downstairs shaking Beth out of her trance and leaving me there still standing up against the wall trying to remember how it feels like to breathe.

The rest of the weekend was probably the best weekend of my life we went out exploring the woods and ended up having a picnik in the meadow. I got my last gift from Beth and it was a IOU ticket meaning I could ask her anything and she had to do it. I was sure it would come in handy and by the looks of it I think she was starting to regret it because I was torturing her telling her all the awful things I am going to have her do.

Overall the weekend brought Beth and I closer than we were before and of course me and Kim as well. But when she said we were going to take things slow she sure meant it because that kiss was as far as we got besides all the times she teases me climbing on top of me and rolls of laughing at me when I turn red. I had to stop doing that really.

I went home that Sunday night with no one at home like I guess. By the time I walked in my room I saw three presents on my bed.

I got unto my bed reading the card.