Senio: Torture

I lunged at Doflamingo; Vergo slammed me on the cold garden stones and I looked up at Doflamingo. "I have decided...", i smirked. Doflamingo raised an eyebrow at me, I laughed as Vergo took me to Hersey. I looked at Zoro and smiled; his eyes widened at the realization of the situation.

Law P.O.V.

1 week later...

The girl named (Y/n) hadnt visited Lami like she had promised. Lami was moping around while my parents were busy around the house. "Law! Your friend is here!", shouted my mom from the kitchen. "Okay...", i walked down stairs and into the kitchen to find Luffy.

"Yo! Law!", smiled Luffy. "Yo... Shouldnt you be in school?", I asked as I sat on a stool. "Called in sick! Shishishi!", laughed Luffy as he ate the food my mom served him.

"Oi Luffy.. Do you know a girl named (Y/n)?", I asked. He frowned and nodded slowly; his hat covered most of his face. "I met her a week ago with Lami but she hasnt visited like she promised.", I explained.

"She moved Law...", said Luffy, he looked serious. "How do you know?", I asked. "(Y/n) and me are best friends... Our other best friend told me...", he smiled sadly.

"Oh have you told Lami?", I asked as i notice Lami sitting outside under the tree. "Yeah... Shes very sad about it...", said Luffy. "Oh, Law. Ill be gone for a while, so if I dont come over to play with you and Lami dont worry!", laughed Luffy.

I chuckled but told him it was fine by me; I felt something cold graze my neck and Luffy glared behind me. "Whats wrong?", i asked. "Nothing... ", he smiled. I raised an eyebrow but didnt question him; he then left and I went to play with Lami.

"She promised.... Will you get her out?.... ", I noticed Lami talking but there was no one in front of her. "Lami?", I called out. Lami looked back and smiled; she ran and started twirling me around.

"Onii-sama! (Y/n) didnt lie! Shell be coming back as soon as Zoro-nii can get her out!", smiled Lami

"Onii-sama! (Y/n) didnt lie! Shell be coming back as soon as Zoro-nii can get her out!", smiled Lami. I raised an eyebrow and looked behind her, she was too old to have an imaginary friend. "Zoro-nii?", I asked. Lami nodded and pulled me inside the house, we ran up the stairs, and finally we sat in her room.

"Lets have tons of fun!", grinned Lami. I nodded and we played whatever she wanted. "Kids! Dinners ready!", shouted our father. We ran down stairs and sat at the table; my mother served grilled fish with white rice, I smiled and waited for everyone.

"Itadakimasu!"

We all started eating and father talked about the new hospital in Flevance. "Your mother and I decided to move there and start a better life. Law you can start high school and Lami will start middle school.", smiled our father. Lami was excited about moving but my thoughts wandered from Luffy to that (h/c) hair girl.

"Arent you excited, Law?", asked my mom. I smiled and said I was; we got up all put our dishes in the sink. "Let's watch a movie!", shouted Lami. My parents chuckled and both said it was alright; we sat down and watched a movie Lami was excited about.