Unum: His Cry...

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I folded my wings and walked through the fire and ashes; hearing the sweet screams echo though the valley of torture. I frowned, the screams were becoming normal to hear in Hell.

"Im bored of this... Hell isnt fun anymore...", i sighed. As I sat on a cliff, an idea popped in my mind; I decided that I would go to the human realm. The realm where those vicious cruel creatures walked, humans were more evil than my own kind.

I walked to the gates and was greeted by the guard dogs. "Hello my beauties... Ill be back in a bit.", i grinned at the hellhounds. They looked at me confused but didnt question my orders.

"Where do you think youre going, (y/n)?", asked a sinister voice. "Doflamingo... Ill be going to the human realm, Im bored here...", i smirked. He frowned, surprising me; its not everyday you see the devil frown. "Do be careful out there... Do not torment their souls too much.", grinned the devil.

I bowed and passed through the portal and was immediately drained from most of my powers.

Typical... I need a vas...

I walked towards a group of humans; my appearance not far from one yet my demonic attributions didnt help at all. My horn were spirals like a rams and my tail was long, I wrapped it around my waist. My black wings, leaving feathers here and there, looked like crow wings from any point of view. I walked pass many souls, taking a bit of energy from each to regain mines back.

Soon I was in a neighborhood with not many people in it, the place itself gave off a vibe that made it feel like it was desolated.

After walking through the neighborhood, I noticed some families here and there; i decided to turn back and find something more entertaining, when I heard a cry.

It wasnt anything out of the ordinary but i flew to the house that contained the cry; the house was a simple two story house painted white with a brown tile rooftop. I noticed many locust around the house, meaning a higher ranked demon was in the house.

I walked right past the locust with no problems and entered the house, inside a man was laying unconscious along with his wife. I walked up to them both bleeding heavily; the woman looked me in the eyes.

"A-An a-angel?", she whispered. "No, human. I am not an angel, but a demon. Now... Who did this to you?", I asked, her pain and suffering making me tense.

"A man entered our house... He attacked us... please save m-my son.", she pleaded. "Human, Im a demon... I do not lend my help freely...", I smiled. Her eyes widened, showing fear; she looked over at her husband and then at me. "You... You can have my soul..", she whispered.

I got up and looked for her child, I walked up to the second floor and heard a whimper. I listened closely, I walked into a room and looked under the bed. Golden orbs looked into my (e/c) ones; I smiled and beckoned the child forward, he hesitated but crawled towards me.

I have to make my own corpus for now...

I picked him up, making my own corpus was difficult enough, it drained all my energy. The child was a tad heavier than what I had anticipated but nothing I could not handle. "Now little one... Shall I take you with your mommy?", I smiled.

Suddenly the window bursted open and a giant locust screeched at me and the child, the child cried. "How dare you... You scared the child, you beast.", I smirked. I hushed the child and made him look away as I set ablaze the horrid creature; its screeches could be heard probably to the ends of Hell.

I kicked it out the window and walked down the stairs to my luck, both parents were still breathing; I set the child down next to his mother, he immediately crawled and caressed her cheek. I looked at both parents and then at the child.

"Doflamingo will confine me for all of eternity for this..", I mumbled. I stood up and spread my wings, slowly I set them on the dying couple, the child crawled in front of me. My wings felt heavy and my body ached; their pain was transferred to my body, leaving them perfectly fine; the woman gently moved my sore wing and picked up her son. Her husband had received more damage and had lost more blood, he still laid unconscious.

Soon, everything subsided and I stood in front of the woman and child. I saw fear, once again take over her; I reached out and touched her son's cheek. "My payment...", I smiled. "No.. Please, take me instead.", she cried, I placed a finger on her lips. "His name... I'd like to know this child's name...", I smiled at her, she hesitated before speaking again. "Trafalgar D. Water Law...", she cried.

"Thank you... Thats all..", I chuckled, kissed the child's forehead and walked out of the house.

I jumped from roof to roof to find the demon that had caused all this on the family; finally, I felt a presence on the church roof.

"Prince Eustass..", I smirked. "Commander (Y/N)..", he smirked back. "What made you attack this family, Kid?", I questioned. "What made you save this family?", he growled. "You broke the codes... They're mine now.. Mess with them again and ill pulverize you.", I said.

Kid teleported in front of me and grabbed my neck; I smirked and grabbed his neck. "Prince Eustass, must I remind you I am a Commander.", I sneered.

Kid let go of my neck and so did I; suddenly i grabbed him and threw him behind me, I manage to save him from a light arrow.

"(Y/n)..", said a familar voice. I looked over at the angel standing across from us; his red hair was unfazed by the wind, his bow and arrow pointed directly at us.

"Shanks...", I smiled at the archangel. "Why did you save that family... Who's soul did you take?", frowned the archangel. "None, I was just taking this Prince back to Hell. He broke the codes, and I simply mended them by saving the family.", I shrugged.

"I never understood why you followed Doflamingo... You were one of the best Archangel...", sighed Shanks. "Farewell, Shanks...", i smiled and teleported back to Hell.

"Back so soon, my dear (y/n)?", chuckled the devil at the gates. "No, I have come to return this prince back to Hell.", i growl and push Kid to Doflamingo. "Very well. Need to restore your energy, (y/n)?", asked Doflamingo.

I shook my head, all I needed to do was find a vas and everything would be fine. I walked back through the portal and was surprised that I didnt feel so tired.

Weird.... Time to find a vas...

I walked around until I saw a crow on the grass, dying. "Who did this to such a magnificent creature?", I sighed and kissed the crow. Its soul vanished and i healed its body; I looked at its body and confirmed it as my new vas.

I opened my eyes and I looked around, I had successfully transfered into the crow's body.

Time to have some fun, then...

Yes... Another Law X Reader lol
Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*

Meanings of certain words:

Vas: A vessel, a corporeal body..

Corpus: A demons "physical" body, created by their own magic and power. The more powerful the demon, the longer they can stay in the form

Locusts: Lower demons, think of them as the seagulls of Hell