Tribus: Bullies

I left my vas and looked up, I finally recognized the demon looking down on me. "Well, nice to see you too, Commanding General.", i grinned. Zoro jumped down from the roof and landed in front of me. "When I asked Doflamingo about your location he refused to tell me anything.", he scowled.

"So you came looking for me?", I smirked. "What do you think?", he growled. "How did you find me?", I raised an eyebrow. "Sheila!", he shouted. A larger black hellhound walked from behind the house; it nuzzled next to Zoro. "Sheila...", I smiled. The hellhound immediately walked over to me and nuzzled my stomach. "She's missed you, plus she knows her sister's scent..", smiled Zoro, pointing at my hellhounds mate.

[An idea of how Alba, Cereus, and Shelia look like

[An idea of how Alba, Cereus, and Shelia look like... All art used belongs to original owners]

"Cereus, Alba!", i called them, they rushed over and waited for my command. I bent down and they bowed their heads; i smiled and scratched their ears, they immediately started to snuggle against me and lick my face. "Both of you have done an outstanding job... I expected nothing less than this.", I smiled at them.

"So, Zoro... What do you want from me?", I asked. "Why did you leave Inferno?", he asked. "I got bored and decided to stay up here and see if anything entertains me.", I grinned. "Why are your familiars guarding this family?", he asked, crossing his arms. "I took a personal liking to them... Their mine, now.", I smirked. "You marked them?", asked Zoro, looking at the house.

"Just the boy...", i said and kept petting Alba and Cereus. "Whats his name?", asked Zoro. "You sure are asking a lot from me, friend.", I smiled. Zoro smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "I want to see if he's worthy.", he grinned. "No...", I growled. Alba and Cereus started growling at Zoro; Sheila ran in front of Zoro and started to growl back.

"Overprotective much?", he grinned. "Zoro... Touch him and youll go back to Inferno in a box.", I threatened. "Just one test, (y/n).", said Zoro.

Law P.O.V.

I walked to the backyard with Lami; Mom was cooking and Dad was in his study. "On-nii-sama!", cried Lami, as she tried to catch me. "You have to be faster than that!", I laughed and ran behind a tree.

Suddenly, Lami was snatched up by a huge dog. "Onii-sama!", she cried. I ran after them into the woods behind our house, I wasnt scared of the dog or the woods. I just wanted Lami back, finally the dog had stopped in a small meadow. There holding Lami was a man with a hood over his face, only his mouth was visible.

"Do you want your little sister back, boy?", smirked the man. I noticed Lami wasnt squirming or crying. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER!", I shouted. "Oh, shes just sleeping...", said the man. "What do you want?", I asked. "Hmmm... Your name?", he grinned. "My name?", i asked, feeling confused. "Yeah, just tell me your name and I'll give you your sister back.", he stated.

Dont do it, Law...

I hesitated at the voice that talked to me; I shook my head and the man smirked. "Guess Ill be taking your sister then.", he chuckled. I ran towards the man and started punching him, the huge dog grabbed my shirt collar and threw me away from the man.

"ENOUGH!", shouted a voice. I looked up and saw two large black wings in front of me. Thats all I saw before everything went black.

When I woke up, Lami and I were sleeping under the tree...

Weird... Just a dream...

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Okay... Im sorry, (y/n).", said Zoro as he sat next to me on the roof. I watched Law pick up Lami and go inside. "Well... Did he pass?", i asked. Zoro looked shocked but smiled after a bit. "Yeah... He definitely passes with me..", he said and stretched his arms. "Let go get a drink?", I smiled.

I stayed with the Trafalgar family and noticed that Law didnt have a lot of friends.

Maybe he doesnt get along well with his fellow humans...

Today, I was perched on a branch watching over Law; he was alone again in the sandbox. I flew down and looked at him, he looked at me curiously and held out his hand. I moved my beak forward so he could touch it, he smiled and petted my head.

"You want to be friends?", he asked cutely. I said yes but it came out as a caw; he giggled and started talking about his family. Nothing I didnt already know about, suddenly a group of kids came over and I stayed by Law's side.

"Oi! Creep! Whats up with that crow?!", sneered a boy. I cawed and flew in front of Law; Law grabbed me and threw me in the air, i flapped my wings and flew to the branch.

I noticed the group of kids where pinching and kicking Law; I flew down and with my talons i scratched and pecked any kid i could, making them scream in terror.

I looked back at Law.

 [Original doesn't have any bruises, I add them for understanding]

I was so angry but i walked up to him. "Hehe, thanks... Im okay though...", he smiled. I frowned for the child; he was treated like a creep and he was such a kind hearted human.

"Oh... Recess is almost over...", he sighed, he walked over to the bathroom. He walked out less bruised up; he walked to the class and the teacher stopped him. "Law-chan... What happened?", asked the woman. "I fell...", he lied.

I flew next to Law; the woman was surprised, Law looked at me and then at the ground. "I have to go...", whispered Law. I cawed and he looked away.

Is it really that hard to tell the truth?

I growled mentally at Law; he flinched and looked down on me. "Y-You...", he stuttered. I flew off onto the roof and found Zoro sitting there. "Are you following me?", i asked rather annoyed.

"Humans are the most complicated beings, arent they? They fear what they cant see yet are blind to the true monsters within...", grinned Zoro. "Humans fearing humans.. Makes sense...", I growled.

Zoro and I flew back to the Trafalgar residence before Zoro left to Inferno; suddenly Law's mother ran to her car with Lami. "Think something happened to Law?", asked Zoro. I frowned...

I hope not....

Okay, finally updated, if you're enjoying so far. Please leave a comment about anything! I try to answer all comments.

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*