All good things must come to an end

Four of the five horsemen now stood in a warehouse. A warehouse that currently had a safe full of millions of dollars.
"Is everything in place?" Kat asked looking towards Danny who stood closest to the safe.

"Almost just one little detail." Danny trailed off as he pushed the button.

The mirror began to lower from the ceiling and slowly concealed the safe, it reflected Danny's image as it came to a stop just millimetres from his face while he glinted up at his handy work mischievously.

The mirror was now reflecting the floor at a bend angle but to an ordinary person at a certain distance it would appear as an ordinary wall and a empty room with no safe inside.

They all grinned as Danny turned around walking towards them. His reflection following upside down until he gained enough distance away from the mirror.

"Our very own life sized rabbit box." Kat grinned excitedly.

Danny smiled generally at the girl and wrapped his arm around her, hugging her into his side. She lent into his hold smiling affectionately.

"Those agents won't know what's coming at them." Danny smirked.

"Alright let's finish this." Kat spoke up and clapped her hands together.

The others nodded. They quickly placed the fake safe which was stuffed with balloons and various confetti in the room before exiting the warehouse and throwing away the uniforms they'd used as disguise. They were almost finished, only a few instructions left now until they hopefully become apart of The Eye.
Kat couldn't help but think that this blind obedience better pay off.

-------------------------------------------------

"More than anything in his life Jack wanted to be the most famous magician who ever lived."

Danny admitted, his eyes focused on the camera in front of them.

The four sat on a couch in a dusty old warehouse filming a video in honour of Jack. They all knew he was alive of course but they had to convince the rest of the world that Jack was truly 'dead' as their instructions read to do so.

Kat sat next to Danny in the middle with Henley on her right. Merritt sat next to Danny which surprised the hell out of Kat considering he's been going after Henley now as Kat and Danny were together. She was surprised he didn't sit next to Henley.

"I can't say he achieved it but I do hope wherever he is its full of magic." Danny motioned with his hand.

"But the point is-" Danny started but choked up. He he raga ones himself and continued.

"But the point is-" he choked out, Merritt took over for him upon seeing his difficulties in getting the sentence out.

Kat's saddened expression turned to one of sympathy as she watched Danny struggle. She slowly reached out and entwined their fingers before giving his hand a small squeeze of reassurance. He looked over at her and smiled gratefully to which she smiled back.

"The point of why we are here is to say we are not- we cannot quit now." Merritt finished for Danny. Kat straightened her posture and continued on.

"We've started something bigger than all of us, we have to finish it."

"Remember the name Jack Wilder when you see us at 5 Pointz Queens 7:00." Henley stated finishing the message they intended to put online.