A moment never to be forgotten

The five horsemen quickly ran out of the emergency exist door and down the fire escape Jack going first then Merritt then Henley then Danny and lastly Kat.

It's not that Kat was a slow runner she was actually pretty fast but she had to remain close to Danny in order for the plan to work.

We made it out onto the back streets. But agent Dray was right behind us.

Kat looked over her shoulder seeing Dray getting closer.

"Might wanna run a bit faster guys." She panted out.

Their speed increased as they made their way towards the crowds.

They quickly jumped over a wall before splitting up.

Henley and Merritt made their way to the van they had as their getaway while Jack went off to get the cops uniform.

Kat and Danny had the job of leading the FBI away from the others.

"You better be right about these tracking bracelets Danny." She growled out.

He grabbed her hand keeping her running at his side.

"Don't worry." He said.

They made their way out into the streets.

Mardi Gras festivities overcrowding the streets.

They ran through the crowds hand in hand while pushing people out the way. They didn't have time to apologise because of the Interpol agent right behind them.

Kat looked behind as Danny pulled her through the crowds. She saw Rhodes standing up on a police car and he looked right at her.

"Shit." She yelled.

"Danny Rhodes is on to us." She told him as he quickly looked behind him seeing she was right.

He pulled her through the crowds shoving his way through before leading her into a small side streets a wall blocked the end of the street. They headed right for it.

"Go Kat." Danny instructed pushing her forward slightly.

She quickly jumped up onto the stone ledge before gripping onto the wall, hauling herself up before flipping off and landing gracefully on the over side.

She looked up to see Danny about to jump down and join her.

"Stop!"

Dray yelled out as she pulled out her gun and trained it on him. He stood on the ledge with his hands up.

"Danny come on she's not going to shoot!" Kat yelled at him. She was worried for him, he made stupid decisions sometimes. Like those bloody bracelets.
Danny looked down at her holding her gaze. He then leaped off the wall joining Kat.

She grabbed his hand before dragging him off down the alleyway.

She heard Rhodes yelling behind her. She took a quick glance to see him leaping off the wall in
Pursuit of them.

They came out onto the streets of Mardi Gras once again. Cop cars pulling up trying to block their path. It didn't work to well then again they are idiots Kat thought.

"Spilt!"

Danny shouted back at her as he let go of her hand and ran into a busy pub to dispose of his tracking bracelet. Kat continued run down the streets of Mardi Gras before turning into an alley way. A massive brick wall blocked the end of the alley and there was no way she could scale that.

She heard footsteps behind her but was then tackled by a cop. She smacked her head on the ground. Everything went fuzzy for a bit before clearing up again. She wiggled around before kicking the cop in the gut. The cop yelped and fell back from the force of the kick.