A deadly ninja from Tokyo

The horsemen were now in New Orleans in the theatre in which they were to perform in tonight.

It was currently Marti Gras so people were celebrating outside on the streets.

Danny was going around scanning everyone tracking bracelets. In her opinion she didn't like the bracelets. The FBI could hack into the signal and track our every move. Of course Kat told Danny of this matter but he insisted on having them. That didn't mean that Kat had to listen though. She had her tracking bracelet- in the front pocket of her romper.

She decided to go a little dressier tonight. With a back romper which had a low neck and a gold necklace. Her shoes she picked out strategically. She knew they were going to be running from the FBI tonight so she chose some classic wedged boots that literally had the smallest wedge yet still made her look classy.

She added a pair of stockings to go with it just to keep her a little warmer

Danny came up to her with the scanner.
"Kat bracelet?" He asked only to see she wasn't wearing hers. He sighed
"Kat common we talked about this you need to wear the bracelet." He said trying to convince her.

"You talked I listened." She fired back.
He looked at her pleading.
Damn it she thought

She sighed a reached into her pocket retrieving the bracelet before handing it to him. He took it and nodded to her wrist. She sighed and held out her arm as Danny placed the bracelet on and tightened it before scanning it with the scanner.
"You look beautiful by the way." Kat looked up at Danny smiling.
"Thanks." She replied.
The two stared at each other for a while before Kat snapped back to reality.
"Uh I-I Sh-should practise more b-before the show starts." She stuttered out. He nodded and gave her one more smile before walking off the scan the others.

Kat sighed. Idiot idiot idot. She told herself. And rubbed her hands down her face in frustration.

Merritt came up to her.
"What's wrong princess?" He asked.
Kat glared at him.
"Okay someone doesn't like being called princess." He concluded.

"Anyway I've been thinking about that trick you did last show," Merritt started and Kat raised her eyebrows in surprise. "When exactly did you do gymnastics? He asked generally curious.

"I did gymnastics for 8 years." She stated furrowing her eyebrows at the weird question.

"I'm sensing you did someone else as well." He stated as he waved his hands around.

"Yeah I also did martial arts for 7 years." She confessed.

"Oh okay so you're the definition of a deadly ninja from Tokyo." He concluded. Before adding,