Magicians not con-artists

One year later.

Merritt McKinney, Daniel Atlas, Henley reeves, Katherine Cho, Jack wilder. Arthur  Tressler and the MGM Grand proudly present. The five horsemen.

The announcers voice boomed out as videos of the five show on the Tv screens placed in the arena. Katherine smiled as the Tv showed her walking forwards then looking dramatically at the camera as wind blew her hair back. At the end the symbol of the five horsemen showed. This was it- the finale.

"Alright let's go guys." Daniel spoke into his earpiece.

They all walked into the stage each coming from a different direction. Katherine walked around her heels clicking on the stage, she smiled and twirled around as the crowd roared with excited when the five came on.

The horsemen were dressed in black with hints of blue for tonight's performance.

Katherine couldn't believe what they were about to do- they were about to rob a bank on a Las Vegas stage. Well life couldn't get any better she thought.

"Thank you," Merritt called out " tonight we'd like to try something that well would set us a bit apart." Merritt spoke gesturing with his arms as he walked out onto a part of the stage that went out into the crowd. Katherine watched on circling around the stage.

Daniel walked around the centre stage as Henley came down the stairs that lead up to the middle of the centre stage.

"For our final trick we're gonna do something never before seen on a Las Vegas stage." Henley called out gesturing to the stage they were on.

"Or any stage for that matter."

Jack called out as he walked up the stairs and down the runway towards the centre stage.

Katherine walking her second lap around the stage passed Jack, the two high fived each other before going their separate ways. Katherine walked up the stairs to the raised platform in the middle of the stage as she called out.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she stated, now standing in the middle of the platform. Daniel quickly jogging up the steps to join her.

"Tonight we are going to rob a bank."

Daniel finished for her clapping his hands together as he and Katherine circled around the raised platform looking out to the crowd. The crowd screamed when the words left Daniels mouth, it was almost deafening.

Kat and Danny looked towards each other grinning as crowds excitement kept growing.

The TV screens continuously played videos of each of the horsemen. They all had their own screen.

That's a lot of excitement for a crime." Danny stated laughing with Katherine, earning a laugh from the audience. "Well I would be too Danny." Kat told him as she rubbed her hands together grinning.
"I'm getting excited, what about you people?!" Henley yelled out. The crowd going wild again.

Katherine looked at Daniel as he continued to look out to the crowd.
God he was cute Katherine thought. Woah woah focus Kat. Katherine told herself. What the hell was she thinking. She shook her thoughts free and focused back on the performance.

Merritt and Jack walked towards each other and counted in.

"1..2..3," they both counted then did a run up before jumping and high fiving in mid air.

The crowd once again went wild cheering for the two horsemen and applaud them.

Katherine smiled at the two. Jack winked at her causing Kat to blush. Jack and Kat were really close friends. The two flirted with each other from time to time but they weren't romantically involved.