~1

Legend

"No, I'm not coming in till later" I tell my homeboy Christian as I pull out my driveway.

"Okay, I'm bout to find me a snack" He says.

"Bye dude" I say laughing. I hang up and drive to Arielle's house. I pull up and she walks out.

"Can we go to McDonald's?" She asks as I pull out her driveway and head to my place of work.

"You got money?" I ask.

"No, that's your job" She says.

"It isn't" I say. "But I'll make a deal with you"

"Okay" She says.

"I'll buy you food if you agree to watch DaizJon tonight" I say referring to my 3, soon to be 4, year old son.

"Where you going?" She asks.

"House hunting" I say.

"At night time?" She asks. I nod and turn into McDonald's.

"Technically I already got the house, I just need to get it set up" I say. She nods.

I get her some food and head over to the trap. I drop her off, and pull up Nylah's job for her break.

"What brings you here?" Some female asks. I usually wait for Nylah to come out so I'm not familiar with any of these people.

"My girlfriend" I say walking past her. I sneak up behind her and tickle her. "Boo" I say causing her to jump.

"Shit" She says turning around.

"Lunch Break" I say.

"I outta hit you" She says laughing and hitting me.

I grab her hand and we head out.

"So we eating or you got other plans?" I ask smirking at her.

"Can we do both?" She asks grabbing the car keys and hopping in the driver's seat. I hop in the passenger's and she starts the car.

"Can we eat first?" I ask.

"Where we stopping?" She asks.

"Arby's" I answer. She switches lanes and heads toward there.

Once we get our food, and eat, we get to the house and head inside.

I pull my shirt off, pick up Nylah, and take her upstairs.

~

"I got 10 minutes to get back to work" Nylah says sliding out the bed and pulling on her pants.

"You want me to take you?" I ask.

"Actually, I want to drive that car" She says pointing outside.

"You tripping" I say laughing and getting up.

"Please" She begs. "It's my favorite color and my favorite car" She adds.

"I guess" I say. "But when you get off let me know when you're on your way" I add.

"Okay" She says. I pull on a pair of Nike sweats and roll over to her side. I pull her on me and slide my hands up her shirt.

"I gotta go" She says laughing. "I'll be back in 5 hours" She adds. "Oh and I'm making dinner"

"Aight but DJ is staying with Arielle tonight cause we gotta check on the house" I say.

"We can't spend too much time there cause I got something that might need a lil more attention" She says biting her lip. I shake my head and sit up.