Chapter 23

Okay, so I just published two chapters. I hope you like them. Btw I added some PG-13 type stuff. It's definitely not anything super incredibly arousing but I can say I warned you. I promise to be uploading more, in fact I already have the rest of the book planned out and I'm really excited. As always- comment, vote, tell me about any and all grammar/spelling mistakes. I know I hardly make any cause I'm awesome but I'm not completely perfect.     

Lake had to leave, naturally. The only reason he came to see me on a Monday is because Violet had called him and told him what happened when she figured out. She had to stay at school in detention.

Well, like usual, the week passed slowly.

I was so ready for Friday.

Lake promised to take me out on Friday. We both made sure neither of us was working. I didn't know where we were going to go but he had asked if I would mind singing on a date. I love to sing so of course.

On Friday, I sped home from school and started stripping while going up the stairs to take a shower. I wasted no time getting in the shower.

I got out of the shower twenty minutes later, give or take a few minutes. I'd probably give though.

Anyway, I rushed to my room and put some boxers on and started on my hour long journey to find the perfect killer outfit... Wow, I really am gay.

By the time I picked out what is was going to wear, I had twenty more minutes left. I wasted no time taking a second shower, just not as long and with cologne instead of water. I deodorantized myself and got my shoes and accessories on.

By the time I was done I almost took my own breath away by looking in the mirror.

"Wow," I heard Amy say from my doorway. She agreed to take me to meet Lake in Franklin. It was a little over an hour away but it was the only halfway point that had places to actually do stuff.

The plan was she took me to him, we'd hang out for a couple hours and then he'd drive me home and spend the night here. Yes, I was surprised he got to spend the night myself but my dad went to see my grandparents for a couple days and Amy said it was okay as long as we didn't have sex. She said if we had sex that she'd tell my dad and it would never happen again. I had yet to break that news to Lake.

"Let's go." I said looking at her. She nodded and we walked out to her car. The drive was fine. I loved riding in the car at night, it wasn't exactly dark yet but it was starting to get pretty dark. It was the very beginning of March so the days were still kinda short.

Amy was telling me about dates she had been on. She even told me when she lost her virginity, like I wanted to know that. I mean at least she was in the later half of high school when it happened though.

We decided to meet at a diner called Dolly's Dancing Diner? I know by putting that question mark there that I'm using incorrect punctuation but, for real, I was questioning the contemplation of actually coming up with that name. Okay, sorry, I'm done.

I saw Lake a few cars down.

I ran to him and hugged him. We hadn't seen each other in four whole days. He kissed me in the middle of the parking lot in front of five maybe six people, seven of you count the baby as a full person that would actually understand or even remember anything.

I pulled away from him.

He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"It's okay. You know what, I'm sorry." He whispered. He saw Amy in her car and he kept my hand in his as we went over to talk to her. "Hello, there. Wow, you look beautiful, I think I might be straight now."