Chapter 19

Okay, so I know it been a while but I've been kinda busy. I'm pretty sure you're gonna like this next chapter. As always, remember to like, share and comment. Okay, enjoy!!

My back hit the wall with Lake on the other side. Lake's hands felt up my sides. I could feel how hot his lips were. With each kiss on my neck and torso I could feel myself burning. Lake stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"You're gonna let me do this? You filthy whore." He said. I was speechless. "Look at you!" I looked at myself and I was naked, even though I didn't remember taking my clothes off. Lake was fully clothed. I got off of the bed I was on when Lake turned around. I grabbed his shoulder to turn him around but my heart stopped when I saw his face.

Well, not Lake's face, but Grayson's.

"Grayson!" I said. I tried to hug him but I hugged nothing. When I realized I wasn't hugging him I looked ahead and saw him in the doorway of the room I was in. His back was turned to me. I ran at him, calling his name. "Grayson!"

Every time I'd get close enough, he'd vanish and appear somewhere else. This happened until I collapsed on my knees.

Then I looked up and saw Grayson on the floor with wide gashes oozing his blood. I tried to crawl to him but a pair of hands picked me up and began to kiss me ferociously. I knew it was Lake.

I tried to get away from him but I couldn't.

I heard someone saying my name. I tried to go to the voice but Lake held onto me with all his might. I began hitting him to make him let me go. Grayson needed my help, he was still lying on the ground, bleeding to death. I finally smacked Lake a good time and he let me go. I fell to the ground and scrambled to where Grayson was. I hugged him and this time, I felt him.

That's when I woke up.

"Thatcher." I heard the voice say my name. I saw Amy. I've gotten use to seeing her eyes, I've woken up from enough nightmares to her eyes to have gotten familiar with them. They were blue. A dark blue that held the answers to everything.

I couldn't breathe. Like, I literally could not breathe, like I'd forgotten how to. I didn't even want to breathe. I wanted to see Grayson, what ever that meant.

"Ben!" Amy said, loudly. I began breathing but in short breaths. I started shaking uncontrollably and everything became dark.

***

So apparently I had a seizure. The doctor said I had a seizure due to excessive "emotional stress." Whatever that meant.

I stayed at the hospital for only one night.

The next morning I woke up to a hand stroking my face. I didn't open my eyes at first. I just breathed and put my face closer to the hand, thinking it was Amy.

I almost fell back asleep until lips touched my own. My eyes shot open and I saw tan skin before I pushed the kisser back. It was Lake.

He bit his lip, when he did, my stomach did a weird thing.

"Lake?!" I said. He was grinning that insanely cute grin. I basically couldn't focus on anything except for his eyes. His eyes were so incredibly gorgeous.

"And you're Thatcher." He said laughing lightly. He sat down in an empty chair, not that he had limited options, no one was there yet. I sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked. Lake shrugged before he looked at his phone.

"8:46 am. Why? Do you have somewhere to be?" He asked. I shook my head. I found myself looking anywhere but at him.

"Just wondering." I answered before collapsing back down on the pillow.