3.

(If you've read any of my other books you know that I put music at the top to play so it gives this chapter a 'Mood'. Hit play and read!)

Lance's POV
I zip up my jacket and walk over to Pidge and Keith's dorm and knock on the metal door. Seconds later, the door slides open and Pidge is standing there smiling. "You ready to party?" I ask, emphasizing the word party. Pidge does jazz hands and winks.
"Totally!" He gushes. Keith walks out of the door, pushing into my shoulder as he passes by. I watch as he walks up to Hunk and hugs him, patting him on the back.
"Why does Keith hate me so much? It's not my fault he didn't get the scholarship. Plus he's here now isn't he?" I explain to Pidge. Pidge sighs.
"It's because you get to go to Arus. You get to accompany the shuttle that is going to Arus."
"No way! I get to go to Arus!?" I exclaim. Pidge looks at me with a That's-what-I'm-saying look. "Oh."

     Hunk calls us from down the hall; the door in front of him opens and a tall man steps out. He has some type of scar on the bridge of his nose and his hair is white and black. We approach the man and Hunk introduces us.
     "This is Shiro, he's the one throwing the party." Shiro holds out his hand and I shake it.
     "Nice to meet you." I say. He smiles and goes to shake Pidge's hand. Pidge's hand trembles as he grabs Shiro's hand.
"H-hi." Pidge stutters; he blushes hard when he looks at Shiro.

Is Pidge, Gay??

Nahhh.

Shiro opens the door wider and invites us inside. I strut in and see it packed with girls and boys holding red solo cups and dancing to the music and talking. I look behind me and see the group I came with already separated, Pidge is talking with Shiro, Hunk is getting a cup of punch or beer And Keith is nowhere to be seen. I walk into the kitchen and sit on the counter next to the sink surrounded by solo cups and garbage. Tanya walks up to me, drunk and climbs up on the counter; she lays her head on my chest and starts giggling.
"You're soooo cute. You should just-" She stops talking. Tanya bends over and throws up all over the floor. I hop off the counter and grab a wash cloth out of the sink and get it wet.
"Are you okay?" I ask her while washing the throw up off her face. She grabs her head and groans.
"I'm so dizzy." She moans. I wipe off the puke and look at her. She makes eye contact with me and grabs my cheeks with both her hands then gives me a sloppy kiss on the mouth. I taste the sour throw up on her lips and cringe. She pulls away and smiles. She pumps her fist weakly and giggles.
"Gotcha." She slurs. I wipe my mouth in disgust.

I push her away and walk into the living room where I spot Keith. A group of girls are talking to him and he looks uncomfortable. I walk over and stand in front of him.
"Okay, let's let Keith have a break." I say as I direct the girls away from him. As the girls walk away I hear a couple curse under their breath. "You alright? You looked a little cramped over here." I ask him. Keith shrugs, his face seems more calm now. I hand him a solo cup and tell him what happened between me and Tanya. He bursts out laughing.
"All over the floor??" He chuckles. His laugh is kinda attractive...
________
Thank you guys for all the support with this book! don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow me!