"Anyways, then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. So then what?" Caroline ignore me, which was rude by the way, and asked Bonnie.

We're now sitting at Mystic Grill after school was done. "Aliens?" I ask with a huge grin acting like a child; which is so normal.

"So, then nothing." Elena ignores me, second time today wow, and shrugs. "You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline asked, and please don't mind her she's a bit of a sexual fan.

"Nope. We didn't go there." Elena said, and thank god because to be honest I did not want details.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline said and I almost barfed. "Smut? Eww, Caroline please. And why would they make a handshake?" I say in a disgusted tone. "Oh, I forgot we had a kid here." Caroline said and I gave her a death glare. If looks could kill!

"We just talked for hours."

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

"Profoundly disgusting." I covered my face with my hands and took a deep breath. Cool down, Emilia. Do not kill Caroline, do not kill Caroline.

Suddenly, Elena gets up from her seat and takes her bag. "Where are you going?" Bonnie asked as she looked up at Elena. "Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do."

Elena then walked away and to the door. "Oh no, she's going to his house. I really wanna see his house, so see ya!" I wave to the girls, picked up my backpack, and ran after Elena. Once I got out, she was already sliding in the drivers seat. "Elena wait, I'm coming!" I yell before I run towards the passenger seat door.

"You want a ride home?"

"Yes, to Stefan's house."

"What? No, Mia your not coming with me."

"Elena, drive!"

"No."

"Is it too hard to press on the gas and go straight to his house?"

"No."

"What I thought, now drive!"

Elena huffed before pressing on the gas and driving to the street. "See it wasn't that hard." I say once we were driving on the road. Elena chuckled and shook her head, "I'm probably gonna regret taking you with me." I faked a gasp, "Oh no, I'll be worth your while. And plus it's not like you had a choice, right?" Elena rolled her eyes, "Right."

I turned on the radio and a Taylor Swift song came on. "Or her, or anyone, or anything, yeah." I sang along with the radio. "I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now."

Suddenly, the radio was turned off. I turned towards Elena fuming with anger. "Your voice is horrible, Mia."

"It's all about the fun your having, Elena. Not how your voice sounds." I say softly but fuming with anger. You could literally see the smoke coming out of my ears.