Summer break

Your Pov 

After Miami, I arrive home and Arsenal ladies football season is finished for the next two months. So we get a break. I'm not sure what to do.
I could go on holidays but I don't have anyone to go with. Leah went home to go spend some time with family.
Maybe I go and see my family for the day.
I hop into my motorbike as it is quicker than my car.

I ride through London, heading down to West London. My parents home are in the King Road. The main problem is West London are big Chelsea fans. Arsenal is North West. To be honest I never knew why my dad and my uncle had this  really.
I parked my bike beside my parent's cars. I get off my bike, taking my helmet off. I pull out the house key I have to open the door. Taking off my biker boots and jacket. I shout "Anyone home?" I shout. Just a few minutes my mum's head pops out.  "Y/n! Your home! What a surprise!" My mum runs to me. I hug her tightly. "I missed you so I thought I visit. I didn't bring anything but I can get something later." I say walking into the kitchen to see dad reading the newspaper.
"Hi, daddy!" I say. The beam on his face was priceless he got up gave me the biggest hug. "My princess!" I laugh hugging more. My mum then comes over having a parents hug sandwich.

Lauren Pov:

It's been a while since I seen y/n. I really miss her. I don't know but I think I have feelings for her. Like I don't know how to explain it but she was always kind to me and always listened to me.
The girls are going on tour next week, starting in South America. I can't wait!
I head out to see the rest of the girls, we were going out for dinner with our families before the tour. I sit next Dinah and my mum.
We ordered our food, everyone was in their own conversations. Dinah turns to me.
"So y/n?" Dinah says wiggling her eyebrows. I lightly bump into her with my shoulder. " Shut up d." "I know you like her. I can see it." She says. " I think I like her but nothing else yet. She's in London and we are going on tour." I say sadly. " I saw on twitter she said their season is finished. And she tweeted a photo with her family showing Lauren a photo of y/n, her parents and older brother and their dogs.
"That's so cute," I say. "Mmhhh. You really really like her." Dinah saying smirking. I roll my eyes at her and quote the tweet from y/n.
'So cute! I miss you!'

Skip dinner

We head home to go to bed but before I go to sleep I text y/n.
Me: Hey y/n
The bae💖🙊: hey lolo. How have you been?
Me: I been good missing you a lot though 😣
The bae💖🙊: aw babe what's up? Need to talk?
Me: I just miss your company. The girls are always busy doing something else plus I miss talking to you. But I think I like someone.
The bae💖🙊: aw lolo I miss you too! I have been bored out of my mind past few days I have two months off! Oh, tell me more this crush of yours! I need the deets!
Me: aw that sucks been bored x. Well, this person is amazing, caring, loving, always listens to me and if I need a rant out.
The bae💖🙊: well they are lucky person x.
Me: yeah, I haven't told me yet so. Anyway, I was wondering.
The bae💖🙊: wondering about what?
Me: well since you said you don't have anything to do for the next two months. Would you like to go on tour with the fifth harmony?  You can be my roadie ✌
The bae💖🙊: lol roadie 😂 really you want me to come on tour with you?😮 I mean I love to! But you sure?
Me: I'm pretty sure! And hey you said you wanted to travel and plus to get to know the girls better x 😊
The bae💖🙊: okay I come! 😀 you better mind me okay 😂
Me: don't worry I mind you real good 😉 we leave next week! I text you info soon! I G2g to sleep x night y/n x
The bae💖🙊: okay sleep tight xx 😚

I bite my lip can't believe she's coming to on tour week I'm so excited now!
I put my phone down and go to sleep.

You're pov:
After texting Lauren I'm hyper!But I wonder who's her crush?
I need to go to the gym if I'm this excited and hyper!
I head to the gym.
I work out pretty hard. I didn't realise there was a group of guys staring at me ugh boys.
I ignore them and keep working out until I feel I'm about to collapse. I take a selfie to see the progress of my fitness than before.

I look pretty good but I need to work harder for the next season

I look pretty good but I need to work harder for the next season. I walk out to say bye the crew from the gym. I notice the group of boys from the gym is following me. I quickly pace up to head into my friends coffee shop.
"James here?" I ask. The girl behind the counter points to his office. I thank him and head in. "Knock knock," I say.
James looks up. "Y/n good to see you!" "You too bud." Hugging him. "Listen I need your help. I have been followed by this group of boys from the gym. I don't know what to do." I say nervously. "Why don't I call a taxi for you and escort you home?" Your brother will kill me I felt you on your own. "Thank you, James," I say. "No problem your like my little sister." Smiling.
The taxi came 10 minutes the later. The boys were still there. We hop into the taxi. I get dropped off at my house I wave James off and quickly get inside.
I'm home safe!
Thank fuck!

A/n
So thoughts? 😊
Hope your having a great Monday!
Be safe and love ye!
Comment,vote, follow
Twitter: sheilanano