William had his arms around me before she turned around and his lips were on me in even less time. My blood raced a million times faster and I smiled against his lips as I pulled away.

"I cannot wait to get you out of this material you call a dress." He growled and I moaned, biting down on my lip hard, enough to cause blood.

Olivia thought it would be funny to make all the brides maid dresses all blood red and skin hugging bodices which flowed out really nicely at our hips but it was so short I wouldn't be able to bend over. It was strapless and showed so much cleavage that even I had to pull my dress up a couple of times.

It was also weird seeing Lilith wear it as well; Lilith, Bethany and myself were Olivia's brides maid while Ben, Lucifer and Gabriel were Thomas's. My little Mary was the flower girl and page boy and she looked adorable in her little dress.

It was a white sheath chiffon that went to her ankles, with a zipper at the back. It was a sleeveless and it was gorgeous.

Although my wedding dress was perfect for me, Olivia looked like an beautiful angel. She was wearing casablanca spring 2013 spring style. It was cut low on her cleavage, it being tight around her bodice until it got down to her mid thigh. From her mid thigh, it comes out allowing Olivia to move freely without restriction.

With her raven hair all done up in a romantic style hair, which was put all to one side with waves and curls through it, she looked like a angel from the heavens.

Which was ironic.

I turned back to William who was staring at me with a burning passion in his eyes. His arms were tightening around me and I gave him a lustful smirk.

"Well we can't right now, but just so you know..." I leaned onto my tippy toes and I whispered in his ear, my lips 'accidentally' skimmed his cheek, "I'm not wearing anything underneath this."

I turned and left the room quickly, practically skipping towards Olivia who was getting ready to walk out of the room with Beth and Lilith who were looking beautiful as always.

"You ready sweetheart?" I murmured to Olivia and she nodded, taking a deep breathe. William came through and kissed Olivia on the cheek.

"You look gorgeous, like an angel sweetie." He murmured and he looped his arm and she grabbed his arm, grinning at him like a mad women.

We all made out way downstairs, Lilith, Beth and I cut in front of Olivia and got ready to come down the stairs. Waiting at the top landing was Thomas' best men; Ben, Gabriel and Lucifer. Ben went straight to Beth's side and they stared at each other, all dreamy eyed and happy. They moved to the back in front of Olivia and William. Lucifer and Lilith were clinging onto each other like their lives depended on it and Gabriel stood there waiting for me with a smile on his face.

Ever since the war, Gabriel has been like a second father to me. He was always there ready to help council me in all my endeavours in life, during the revolution. He'd even recently found himself a lady friend.

Of course she'd been a world class thief and rolled with a heavy class gang but once he got his hands on her, there was no tearing them apart. I'm pretty sure they are still sorting things out but I wasn't completely sure what was going on.

"Alright, mum can you single for the music to start?" Olivia asked from the back and I smiled, nodding. I gave a short whistle and the music began.

"I can't believe she's married." William muttered, his fingers stroking lightly at my back. His fingers were like tickling my back giving me goosebumps everywhere.

"I can't believe how quickly the kids have grown, I remember just yesterday I was giving birth to Olivia and Ben." I murmured and I heard William sigh, nodding.

"Theodor looks happy with that demon girl." William mused and I laughed, knowing William likes not having Theodor around. They never really got along and I didn't think that will ever change. Theodor didn't like how I used to be but he didn't like when William came back so he kind of keeps his distance which is fair enough.

"He is, I think he'll propose to her soon but they'll have a proper Satanist wedding though and you'll probably won't be invited." I giggled and he rolled his eyes up at me.

After the wedding reception and the huge party that followed, Lilith and Lucifer took Mary to Hell for a couple of days so that William and I would have our alone time. I didn't want to have another baby but that didn't mean we didn't want our alone time.

After we spent hours and hours in bed making love, I got up and went into the backyard. I only had on William's white shirt that was like a huge dress on me. Before I went outside I grabbed five huge pieces of raw meat and went outside.

Giving out a huge whistle, I heard them before I could see them. My beautiful dragons flew from the sky, appearing from who knows and landed straight in front of me. The original dragons, my fathers previous pets had passed out and were know in Hell where they rested and lived happily amongst others of their kind. But before they passed on, the girl dragon laid three eggs; one red, one grey and one black. The red one was a male and he looked a little bit like a bird sometimes, Robin we called him. The grey one was a male but was most powerful when the full moon was up so we named him Moonlight, or just Moon. Finally we had a girl dragon and she was pitch black, she was aggressive and angry all the time so we called her Luna.

Luna and Moon were mates so I thought it was cute we named them after the moon.

I whistled and they approached me, letting me pet them and kiss them hello. I usually just let them do their own thing but I missed my dragons.

"Ah my beautiful darlings, how have we been doing?" I murmured against their scaly skin and talons. They all purred in approval and kept purring when I scratched them under their necks, in the soft spots where their neck attaches to their heads.

I spent an hour in the backyard, training them a little, testing their reflex skills. Once I threw them the meats I sent them on their way.

As I watched them fly away, I felt William's gaze on me but I didn't turn around. I was left to my own thoughts, thinking about everything.

In the beginning I was running through Canada fighting my way through demons then William walked into my life like a hurricane. A silent lost puppy hurricane. We fought, gosh darn it we fought to the death. Then we were together. Falling in love was my greatest memory of those early days. Thinking about when I found out I was pregnant made my insides tingle at the drama. But I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Then the dark days followed, when I was deceived and tricked into believing that Stacy had somehow managed to play all of us against each other and although I hated those years by myself on Earth, I'm grateful they happened. Because I wouldn't be who I am now if I didn't go through all that drama; the revolution, the war in Heaven and the take over of Creatures of the Night. Then there were the dragons.

From being nothing more than the... well anti-christ in reality to becoming the mother of dragons and the one true Dragon Keeper, the Princess of the Dark Creatures, Leader of the Free World, mother of three beautiful children and married to the man who was created to kill me.

And I was happy.

William wrapped his arms around me and he kissed my neck before nuzzling it, "I love you Lily."

I leaned against him, looking towards my dragons, listening to them make noises like thunder to the moon. "I love you too."