epilogue

Epilogue

Ten years later - Lily's POV

"Momma I may die today." Olivia looked at me dead in the eye and I laughed at her as I continued to do her hair.

"You won't die."

"Have you spoken to Thomas? You don't know that, if you haven't spoken to Thomas then you don't know whether or not I'm going to die or not."

"Olivia, my sweetheart, do you think Thomas wouldn't burst in her right now if he saw you were going to die. And for the record he has looked into today and it's going to be perfect. Trust me."

"He is not allowed to see the bride before the wedding. It's bad luck and I told him not to come and bring bad luck on us." she complained, readjusting her bodice and I sighed, kissing her forehead.

"He would have sent in your father then. He wouldn't just let you die, even if you were going to, he'd stop it." I murmured to her and I touched her bare shoulder and I sent her soothing emotions to calm her down.

She smiled and relaxed but not before adding, "I know that's you mum." But she closed her eyes and let me do my magic.

The last ten years had flown by and I must say I was probably the happiest women on this Earth. Olivia and Ben had grown up to be beautiful and smart adults and I couldn't be prouder of who they had grown up to be.

William and I had another baby, her name was Mary and she was beautiful. She looked exactly like her daddy only with transparent violet eyes just like me. She had blonde waves and I loved her to bits. She was a five years old and she was just a normal girl.

Except she was able to absorb anyones gift and keep it as her own.

Even I didn't have that gift.

She was loved by everyone and got along with almost everyone she met.

Courtney and Ryan got married and were now living in the same neighbourhood as us in Australia. We'd moved there to get away from the rebuilding of the rebellion but it pretty much followed us when we got there. People knew who we were and people treated us like celebrities and those who were brave enough would come and talk to us all the time when we went out.

Today though was Olivia and Benjamin's wedding day and I was surprised it'd taken them this long to have the wedding. Benjamin proposed when he was seventeen and she was eighteen and it's taken three years for them to plan the wedding and actually make everything perfect.

"Momma can you get dad, Beth, grandma and Mary ready?" Olivia pulled me out of my day dream and I smiled nodding, quickly opening the door and calling out to William.

As soon as he walked in, I stopped and turned to have a good look at him and naturally, I wanted to jump him right then and there. He was just as manly and handsome as he was when he first came back all those years ago. He was wearing a black suit with a blood red tie and blood red pointy shoes. His hair was its natural wavy self and his eyes sparkled with emotion.

I was practically drooling. To think after all this time, he still got my blood pumping and from his smirk towards me, he knew it.

"Dad is everyone ready to go? It's almost time." Olivia squealed, the nervous getting to her as I dropped my guard, I quickly put it back up and she calmed down but not before rolling her eyes at me.

"Yes sweetheart and if I may, you look absolutely gorgeous and gorgeous isn't even a good enough word." He kissed her on the cheek and Olivia let a tear fall free.

"Thanks daddy, now go play with mum. I need to check a few things for me." She walked, her train dragging along the ground as she called out for Beth, Mary, Lucifer and Lilith.