chapter eleven

Chapter eleven

William POV

"Do you think Lily would ever consider marriage?" I asked one night to a very busy and very happy looking Courtney who was rushing around the kitchen like a crazy person.

"Marriage huh?" Courtney mused over as she pulled out a batch of cookies, "I doubt it considering her whole life has been about destroying the world and also..." she frowned at me as she put the cookies down, "Marriage is a holy matrimony."

"Ah!" I didn't think of that. I grabbed a couple of cookies and put them on a plate and walked outside.

It was a beautiful rare sunny day in Ireland and Lily was lying in the gardens. Courtney had been generous and all the flowers had bloomed and blossomed. As I walked over, Lily was lying amongst the flowers with her hair splayed out all natural and wavy.

She was lightly tracing her stomach with her fingers and her smile was gleaming as I could tell she was thinking deeply about our future. She always got a certain look on her face, it was full of happiness and joy.

"You gonna keep staring or you going to come join me?" She whispered suddenly causing me to jump in surprise. She opened her eyes and she bit her bottom lip.

"I think I'll just stand back here and watch you." I murmured and she pouted to me.

"But I'm all alone and I could go for some light tickles on my arms..." She whined and I couldn't resist her.

I walked over and lay behind her, spreading my legs so she can lean back on me. My arms wrapped around her instantly and she sighed happily. She entwined our fingers together and suddenly I felt all her emotions; warm, love, joy, relaxed and happy.

"You know I could get used to this..." I murmured and I heard Lily make a sound of approval as she closed her eyes again and dozed off.

Not a lot had changed since we found the news two days ago. We all decided that school was beyond overrated and pointless besides, we were all probably going to drop out after the babies were born anyways. None of us had to pretend anymore to be normal so why waste our lives in a class room when we could be living happily together?

Lucifer hadn't shown up but Theodor had and it was just a check up much to everyone's disappointment.

Lily moaned, flipping her head back as I smirked up at her. "Harder please!" She pleaded with me and I shook my head, denying her what she wanted.

"Nope."

"Please, harder William." She looked down at me and I laughing giving in. I was so whipped. I applied more pressure to the soles of her feet and she sighed happy, her fingers unconsciously dancing over her very swollen belly.

Every day she grew a little more and everyday we expected the babies to be born. According to the websites we've seen online, Lily was practically ready to burst.

"Mmm, other foot now please." She murmured, clearly dazed and relaxed. I went to grab her other foot when suddenly Theodor was standing there in all his glory.

"Ah I see you've already got him on bitch duty huh little lamb?" He smirked down at me as I shook his hand and I shrugged.

"What can I say? I'm her bitch." I winked at Lily who gave Theodor a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"That's what I like to hear. So Lil how's the babies going?"

"Perfect, nothing feels out of the ordinary and complicated. I think everything is just fine." She grinned.