Chapter 18

Robert Pov

It was Maya's birthday and I wanted to make it special for her. I knew the bar owner so I told him to arrange me somethings. I ran to the stage and I told everyone to hear me for a little bit. I don't know how to do this but I will do everything for the one that I love. Okay I know that is too soon but she made me fall in love with her deeper and deeper every time I look at her. Anyways I'm a very shy person so this is a very difficult challenge for me.

"Hmm .. Sorry may I have your attention please for a little bit?" I left that I was getting red."Today a very special person to me have her birthday and I wish to show her this video."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya Pov

Oh no he didn't. He made a slide show with all my photos since I was young till now. I'm not that shy person but I began to shy. It was romantic and sweet but a shy thing too. All the wall was with some effect that says 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!' Than they played a my favourite song. When he came near me he asked me if I liked the surprise.

"I love it, but you made me shy." Then I kissed him.Yeah! On the lips. He has a very soft lips."By the way were did you get all does photos of me?"

"I had a little help."

"Trisa? You?"

"Hell yeah!! Finally I saw you red with shyness." She told me.

Then he gave me my present. It was a soliter necklace with ring and earrings that matches.

After a while I saw Peter get in from the door.

"Trisa look who showed up." 

She ran to him and begin to kiss him.

"What the hell?" I said confused.

"It wasn't true that we broke up I just planed the whole thing so Robert make some move and I achieved."

"Oh! Finally you grew a brain."

"Instead of thanking me you insult me." She said in a sad voice.

"Come on you know I love you." I hugged her and told her, "Thanks a lot I love you."

The night went perfect even my birthday was something memorable. I got the boy of my dreams and I had fun to the full. To bad it passed quickly.