Chapter 5

"Hey Daniel, I love to go out with you." I typed to him.

"That's my girl. Listen I catch you up later sweety." Maya said.

"Bye."

*The Chat*

Daniel replied, " Well, when you're free this week?"

"I don't have plans , all the plans are with Maya so I can arrange."

"Great. So, Friday is good for you?"

"Friday night it is."

"Sure is."

"How have Maya never told me you liked me?"

"I always told her to keep it a secret."

"And how did you knew I existed?"

"I remember like it was yesterday. Maya came to my place and she was chatting with you. I asked her with who she was talking and she told me it was her biggest best friend, the one she can tell everything too and that accept her the way she is. Then I told her to show me your photo and that was the point where my crush on you has began. What about you?"

"Well, Maya was talking about Robert and she told me he has a brother. Then she showed me a photo of you and I must admitted, at that moment I began to believe in love and perfect boyfriend like the books and the movies ones. I told Maya that your cute, and she asked me if I wanted her to tell you something on me and I refused. I was shy and I was determined that your didn't liked me."

"What made you think that?"

"Well, you're perfect and you have a lot of other girls that have crush on you and that they're more beautiful than I am."

"Hehe. You went wrong."

"I guess."

"It's incredible how Maya knew we had crush on each other and she never told us anything."

"We did tell her to don't tell nothing."

"Yes, we did. Listen Alexia I have to go. This is my mobile number if you want to contact me feel free 278-936-459."

"This is mine 994-561-891."

"Bye xx"

"Bye Daniel :) x "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that chat I was so happy and excited. 

I wanted to send him a message so bad cause I can't get tired of talking to him but I didn't wanted to annoy him.

The phone began to ring. It was Daniel calling.