Chapter 10

"Your sister is jealous of you cause you have a hot guy like me and she doesn't."

What is wrong with this guy I really hate him what does he think he's Logan Lermen?

"What the hell?!? I'm not jealous of her cause my guy is much hotter than you are and he's not a big fat liar like you. Danielle I swear I'm telling you the truth even Daniel so him."

"Danielle, baby I always tell you the truth and you know that." he said with a puppy face dog.

"Danielle, I'm your sister. I can call Daniel and he comes here and tell you the truth or you could call him so you don't say that I planned something."

"Babe who are you gonna believe? Me or your jealous sister?"

"I'm not jealous!!" Now he really got on my nervous. "Take it Dan and call Daniel and tell him to come over or ask him on phone." I gave her my mobile.

She got the phone and called Daniel and she made it on loud speaker.

"Hello." Daniel answer with just woke up voice.

"Daniel?" Danielle asked.

"Yes. Alexia?!?"

"No, I'm Danielle."

"Oh! Good morning Danielle. hmm is Alexia ok?"

"Yeah! She's fine. Can you come over I need to ask you something important please."

"I will be there in half an hour."

"Thanks."

Then she hung up.

Till Daniel arrived the time passed slowly. We didn't talk no one has tried to speak or say something. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Pov.

I just woke up with a phone call from Alexia's sister and she asked me to go over cause she wanted to tell me something. I'm really confused. I don't know what's going on. I'm afraid that she wants to ask me something on Alexia or something else. Wait a minute maybe it's something on her lover cheater boyfriend. I'm tired of thinking. 

When I arrived Danielle opened the door and her eyes where red full of tears. Now I'm confused even more. 

When we went to the kitchen I found Alexia full of nervous, her legs where shaking so much and she was playing with her hands like she's mad and she wants to punch someone. Opposite of her there was the lover cheater boy if I recognized him well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexia Pov.

Finally Daniel arrived.

"So, Danielle what was the thing you told me on the phone?"

"Listen Daniel I want you to tell me the truth please."

"Of course."

"Is it true when yesterday you and Alexia went to the movies you saw my boyfriend with another girl?"

"Yes, it's true he was wearing a fit-it black t-shirt and he was kissing and cuddling with a blonde girl."

"A fake blonde girl." I jumped and said in a mad rush voice.

"Danielle, who are you gonna believe? Me your boyfriend or your sister and this jerk dude?"

"He's not a jerk you're the jerk dude over here." I responded with an even angrier voice.

"Whatever! So, Dan what is your choose?"

"Yeah! Dan what is it?"

Danielle was confused and after a while of thinking she said.. "hmmm.. I'm gonna believe..."