"I spent the night at my friend's house and he left early this morning so I felt the need to pick his apartment up and while doing so I found some stuff and got distracted-" "Wait a second. A friend...that's a guy...oh my gosh is it Su-" I covered her mouth, there weren't people around but there was still cameras.

"Yes it was." I replied softly, removing my hand from her mouth as she calmed down. "I knew it! He's been coming to the cafe lately and practically asking for you...I, of course almost fangirl every time but I keep it on the down low." At the end of her rambling, she squealed. "But I can't believe you spent the night at his apartment! You know how many fangirls would kill you! You touched his stuff even! Not like that kind of stuff but you know what I mean...unless you actually did touch his stuff-" "Nari! No! Not in that way! Gosh you have a weird mind..." I shook my head and got off of the counter top.

The rest of the day passed with a couple customers here and there but overall it wasn't that busy. Nari got off earlier than I did, meaning I had the job to close the cafe. I always hated it because it's so creepy at night, especially when taking out the trash and doing the dishes. I shudder just at the thought, but right as I'm about to flip the open sign, a head of blue appears and flashes me a big smile before I let him in.

"Oh thank god you're here, it's so creepy at night."

He let out a low chuckle and took off his coat, running his fingers through his hair. "It's snowing outside."

I looked back out the window and saw little snowflakes fall from the dark clouds, a smile made it's way onto my face. "It's so pretty." I commented with my smile before returning to behind the counter. "What can I get you today sir?" I said, pretending that he wasn't a good friend of mine. Yoongi pondered for a while, furrowing his eyebrows together as his eyes grazed over the menu. "I'll have two caramel macchiatos and a scone." He said, pulling out the amount of money that was matched on the register. Placing his money in the register, I started the process of making the two macchiatos.

After I was done, I turned off all of the machines and cleaned the couple of dishes and then warmed up the scone and returned to the table he sat himself at. "Anything else?" I asked. "Yes, I'd like your company." Yoongi replied with a gummy smile, looking up at me before I took off my apron and sat down across from him.

"How was work today?" I asked, sipping the coffee I had just made. He replied with a silent shrug, munching down on the scone. "I'll take that as tiring...well when you get home tonight, please just go straight to bed."

"That's too bad because I wanted you to come over again tonight." Yoongi said lowly, not making eye contact with me as he focused on his coffee cup. I didn't know if I should accept or not, the fangirl inside of me was dying to say yes but I didn't want to disturb Jungkook. "You need to sleep, I'll only distract you and plus I don't want to disturb Jungkook." I replied while biting my lip soflty, griping my cup. He laughed a little, putting down his cup and looking at me. "Jungkook just moved in with Namjoon, he couldn't sleep with my piano playing at 3 a.m."

"Still, you need to sleep." I stood stern with my answer, I'm a stubborn person. "But what if I told you last night was the first night in ages that I've slept the whole way through?" He said, his dark brown eyes meeting my grey ones. I looked away quickly, chewing on the inside of my cheeks, the pink color making it's way onto my cheeks. "I-I don't-" "Well I do know, and I know for sure you're my night light." My brain flashed back earlier to the lyrics I read over on his desk, "Why is it so dark when you're not here" , "Because within this pitch black darkness, You are shining so brightly"

"It's dark when I'm not there...withing the pitch black darkness, I shine...like a night light.." I whispered to myself, thinking aloud as I put the two together. Those lyrics were about- no don't be so selfish, it's a common simile. My face fell slightly until he spoke up, looking at me with confusion. "Did you read the lyrics I was working on?"

I looked up at him with a worried expression, chewing my bottom lip nervously. "I- uh might've c-came across a p-paper on your desk.." I looked down now, embarrassed and intimidated by his harsh stare. I heard Yoongi sigh and clear his throat after a while of intense silence. "Then how about you come over tonight and I'll show you what I've got so far."

I looked up at him with a surprised expression before nodding slowly. "Um, yea s-sure."

We finished our coffees and I turned off all the lights, closing the shop and heading out the door with Yoongi. The air was cold and crisp, the snow falling softly on our shoulders, some even made their way into my eyelashes. The walk was short and we soon arrived to his room.

Taking off my coat and placing it on the small chair near his bed, I walked over to his desk, where he was. "I just started the lyrics but I first came up with the instrumental, here, I'll play it live for you." He winked before sitting down in front of his piano, patting the space next to him, inviting me to sit. I sat down but was pulled into his lap instead as he soon cleared his throat and then pressed on the keys, giving me no time to resist. But the melody soon hit my ears, sounding soft and beautiful, almost putting me in a trance.

The song soon came to an end and I was snapped out of my trance. I smiled and turned my head to see Yoongi smiling as well. "You're really talented, I hope you know that." I commented, still keeping a small smile on my face as we looked at each other. "I do, I'm a genius after all." He made a smug looking face, making me chuckle at his cockiness and yet at the same time he was so insecure.

"What's the title?" I said, turning my head to look at him again and yet I didn't realize the space in between us was small. "I haven't come up with one, any suggestions?" Yoongi looked into my eyes, searching for life's answers it seemed like, but I didn't look away this time.

"Save Me."

--
Long chapter for you guys! :)