Stuck in the Host Club (O.H.S.H.C. fan-fic)

Beginne am Anfang

"What is this thing you want to propose?" Gramps asked uninterested, only because of my brother's glare. I felt a bit of blood dripping from my cheek where gramps ring has scratched, but I paid no attention yo it.

"Give him a year." I said looking at him straight in the eye. "For a year he'll go to America. If he is not atleast selling a CD by then, he is to come back, and I am to go to France, without a word. I will never again talk back to you, or complain. I will start to dress as you wished, with dresses and even make up. I will become the lady you want me to. However if he make's it, you'll leave me to study, and he can stay  in America as long as he wants."

"And you expect me to do what while he is in America? What would the others think if my grandchild doesn't attend Ouran like I said he would?"

"But he will." I said simply.

They both looked at me confused.

"We're twins. I will cut my hair, and disguise myself as my brother. I may have girly features, but no one appart from family knows me. The eyes won't be noticed, since they don't know brother either. I am also named Yuki, so I will be able to answer to Yuuki, it's not to much of a difference." I said simply.

Gramps thought about it. I knew what I proposed was tempting, since I never did anything he asked for without a fight. I'm never able to go to important events since they aren't able to get me in a dress, and my attitude is somewhat violent. I had studied martial arts in a way to 'take my anger out' but I learned fast, and instead of taking my anger out on classes, I took it outside too. I always dressed in baggy sweatshirts, and I tend to cuss a lot. My friends (all guys, since my friends are my brother's friends) always said I was a hot girl, but I ruined it myself. I have red long hair, but a bit more onargy than my brother's. I have as I said huge blue eyes and I have a rather good figure. I always covered it, but it's still there. 

"Fine." My granfather said. "You have one year. As for you girl, when you're at Ouran I expect you to have the highest scores, and be friends woth important families."

"I have good enough scores, but I'll be friends with who I want." I said. Gramps glared, turned around and left. I started to walk upstairs but brother stopped me.

"Yuki, come here. Let's put some ice to the wound." He said, his usual cheery tone gone.

"Okay." I said as I followed him and he sat me down.

"How long?" He asked, not looking at me in the eyes.

"What are you-"

"Don't play dumb Yuki. How long?" He said as he made me look at him in the eyes. He had this cold edge in them that only happened when it concerned me being hurt. When he get's in his protective brother form, it's to late to reason with him.

"Since I was 13." I answered looking away. He gasped.

"What? How? Why didn't you tell me... How didn't I notice! three full years and I didn't notice!" He said as he turned around and smashed a glass of watter, cutting his hand.

"I am a good liar." I said as I walked to him and removed the pieces of glass in his wound. At first he didn't want, but he let me in the end. Not like he had any other option, I'm stronger. "And you'd have lost control... like that time..."

His eyes turned dark. "Don't even mention him. He was lucky I didn't kill him. How dare he-"

"Not everyone is going to love me Oniisan." I said as I got some bandages in his hand, then putting a bandaid in my cheek.

"They should." He muttered coldly.

"No they don't. Everyone has their point of view. I don't care... anymore." I muttered as he sat dawn and I sat in his lap, resting my head in his shoulder.