"Chapter 38~Lunar Eclipse."

Start from the beginning

"We have to get going Lydia we can get help," I said helping her up

"From who?" She asked

"I don't know but we can't stay here," I said as we were about but heard the twins move.

We ran over to there side and I couldn't believe it.

"They're alive,"I said

<><><><><><><><><><>
We take Ethan and Aiden to Deaton and I ask Cora to meet us there.

I cleared the table so Lydia could put Aiden down.

"Can you save them?" I asked

"Only if they start healing on their own," Deaton said

I knew things would get harder once the lunar eclipse started so Deaton tried his best to make sure they could start healing.

Just as the lunar eclipse ended I could feel something different, like a rush of power.

Alice-Looks like someone just became an alpha or True Alpha.

Nice job brown eyes.

Once the storm ended I knew that Jennifer was gone, Ethan and Aiden they started healing.

Things were finally falling back into place. A few hours later the others I stayed with Deaton to clean up a little then I heard the door open and caught a familiar scent.

Scott!

 "I'm glad you're okay

"I'm glad you're okay." He said

"I should be the one worrying about you," I said

"So True Alpha," I said

He laughed, "Yeah I guess so." He said

After I thanked Deaton, Scott decided to walk me home.

"You know I'm leaving tomorrow right," I said

"Yeah, Derek told me," Scott said and I could tell he was sad

"Hey, I never said I wasn't coming back," I said as we stopped in front of my door.

"I don't want to leave but if you haven't noticed I'm apparently on everyone's kill list," I said

"I know, but I'm calling and texting you every day." He said

"Overprotective much," I said rolling my eyes

"I can be overprotective as much as I want over what's mine." He said pulling me closer to him before kissing me.

What seemed to last forever was cut short when the door opened and we pulled apart

Thanks, dad for being a buzz kill.

"I'll see you later brown eyes," I said smiling then moved past my dad probably glaring at Scott before closing the door.

I was really going to miss Scott, but I knew that we would eventually come back.

After all, it's called Beacon Hills for a reason.

<><><><><><><><><>
That's the end of Season 3A it went by so quick😱. Hope you guys liked this season as much as I did.

Comment, vote and share😊✌️