All the women still shocked by the short time they had to plan the party shook there heads as Julie smiled again. Offering them a black silk bag each the girls reached in and picked out a lottery ball. Kyoko got number 11 while Sachi got 12, Seina 13 and Maemi 14. "Well good luck ladies those are the date of your "dates" so plan wisely." with that she smiled as the girls broke into frantic talks about how best to plan a party for someone such as Kuon.

"So please tell me again why I am here and not entertaining the ladies as I should be doing?" Kuon asked as Kuu piled away plate after plate of food at the restaurant Lory had specially booked for the morning. Lory smiled as the cameraman chuckled slightly recording them eating breakfast.

"Well my boy you see the viewers have been wondering your thoughts on the wonderful women that are remaining now that we are getting toward the end of the show." Kuon just scowled at Lory who smiled brighter. "Shall we go one by one and start with Sachi?" Kuon sighed knowing he had no choice but to answer as he thought about the twin.

"She's a wonderful, attractive woman. She has a goal and a dream for her life which I find very noteworthy and know one day she will make a wonderful designer if that's what she chooses to do. She can also cook very well." Kuon added the last as an afterthought hoping he had covered all areas so he could move on to the next woman, but of course Lory wasn't about to let that happen.

"So have you figured out how to tell Sachi-chan and Seina-chan apart?" the smile on Lory's face was beaming as Kuon sighed heavily inside.

"I try my hardest, but as they are completely identical even I cannot tell them apart sometimes." Lory chuckled and Kuon felt angry as he put on his best gentlemanly smile towards Lory.

"How would you feel if I told you one of the fellow contestants can tell them apart and has yet to make a mistake on whom she is speaking to? There is even a poll on the times people have called the twins incorrectly and she has yet to receive a mark for wrong naming." Kuon couldn't help it he smiled.

"Let me guess. Kyoko-chan?" Kuon said as he smiled a natural smile at Lory, who simply nodded, his smile soft at the sweetness Kuon's look now displayed. To the public and people who didn't know Kuon well the smile was one that looked very similar to his gentlemanly smile, though it did have a bigger effect on some women. But for those who knew Kuon that smile said it all.

"Kyoko is not like anyone I have ever met, it does not surprise me she can tell Sachi and Seina apart. I doubt she even looks at the person to be honest with you." Lory scowled wondering if he was complimenting Kyoko or disparaging her.

"What do you mean?" Kuu asked sharply finally stopping with his eating once he heard the possible insult to his adoptive daughter.

"She doesn't look at the person or should I say..she doesn't look at what's on the outside. Yes she will be the first to compliment someone and call them beautiful, but I think Kyoko looks deeper than that. She looks at who a person truly is and she works from there." Lory could understand him now and Kuu was nodding, a happy smile on his face in understanding.

Hell and here I thought he was trying to insult her and he was giving her one of the greatest compliments a person could receive Lory thought as he watched the young man before him. I better get the subject turned away before they believe the shows rigged.

"No!" Julie was unstoppable as she turned away every design and every idea the women had. Kyoko watched as the others got more irate with Julie as she wondered how to sort out the problems they were having.

"How about we split the tasks into areas we excel at?" Kyoko asked remembering how well it had worked with herself and Maria planning the Happy Grateful party. Sachi looked at her interested "How?"