"Why didn't you tell me?" She seemed a little disappointed, but not angry.

"I didn't think it was anything worth telling, it was always Riley and Lucas from the start until high school started. Your happiness was more important to me, I was the sidekick that's not suppose to get a happy ending." I could see Riley had a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Maya, I'm going to say exactly what I said to you in 7th grade, dream, dreams, Maya, you're going to get everything you want in life. Lucas and I weren't good for each other, were too alike. Besides I think everything worked out how it should've besides you. not telling me from the start how you felt." She leaned in and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Riles, I love you so much." I said through my tears.

"I love you, too, peaches. I missed you." I could tell she was crying too.

Cory's POV

-meanwhile at school-

I've been sitting on the steps of the school with Lucas for the past hour. The poor guy is a wreck. As much as I try to discourage them about love, this is the acts of someone who is truly in love. I'm really hoping Riley pulls through soon.

"She's going to pull through with her Lucas, they have a lot to talk about, this and their friendship and where it goes from here. We'll hear from them don't worry." He's absolutely terrified of losing her.

"The longer it takes the more worried I get sir." He rested his head on his arms that were rested on his knees. I put my hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"I know Lucas, but-" there was a shadow in front of us.

"Miss Bradford this isn't a good time." I had to stay as precessional about this as I could. With this involving Maya, it was hard balancing that out.

"I need to tell you both how I found out.." For the first time she looked sincere.

"Haven't you done enough today?" Lucas chimed in.

"Lucas. Let her talk." I made sure he was listening to me.

"Mr Matthews.. During lunch I came to get help with an assignment and instead of walking away I eavesdropped on you talking to who I am assuming was your wife on the phone." She had guilt written all over her face.

"What?" Lucas and I said in unison.

"Why would you use that as ammo against Maya?!" Lucas shouted at Missy.

"I honestly didn't even think you were the father to be honest." She stood there staring at Lucas.

"Who's else would it be? Maya's been dating me since the beginning of the year and we've been inseparable and both have jobs. She wouldn't have time to have another possible father for the baby. I can't believe you." Lucas had tears coming down his face again.

"No one has actually seen her be with a guy before besides you and Farkle but more in a friend type of way, assumed she has commitment issues." She's crossing a line with Lucas and I can see it in Lucas' facial expression.

"You know nothing about Maya, nothing about who she is on the inside that effects her emotionally, nothing at all. Maya is the most amazing girl I've ever met and you obviously wouldn't know who she is as a person, she would never unintentionally hurt someone." He was clenching his fist really tight to avoid getting more angry.