Its not us no more!!!

Please read Authors note at the end I need your guys help with something!!!

Peace ✌️

-------------------------------

My phone beeped letting me know I had a msg my heart was racing is it Xavier my mind automatically went to him it's been a month since the Launch of his mothers store and il be going to Milan in about 3weeks lately all I can think about is Xavier I've been talking to Crystal and she pretty much said I told you so!!! Ugh why did I let this happen I mean it was inevitable we have a history I should have stayed away but no I just can't he draws me in!!!

I check my phone my heart beating really fast.
I look and it's Crystal.

Crystal❤️💋 - I'm coming over we're going out for lunch bitch see you in 5.

I smile at her message.

Me - yeah see you soon.

I was already dressed so I wasn't to bothered. It was a nice day today warm!!!

My door opens up and Crystal us standing there

My door opens up and Crystal us standing there. Dressed hot as hell I don't know how she put her outfits together but there was always something hot yet quirky showing a little of herself in the was she dressed I loved it.

 Dressed hot as hell I don't know how she put her outfits together but there was always something hot yet quirky showing a little of herself in the was she dressed I loved it

"Ready bitch I'm hungry!" She said standing in the door then turning around and walking out. I just shook my head and grabbed my bag following her out the door.

We pulled up to a Cafe 45 mins later. "Seriously we had to drive all the way out here because you don't like the latte's at any other cafe that was a 45minute drive!" I said looking at her in bewilderment. She shrugged casually as if it was nothing. "Let's go they have the best Ceasar Salad here aswel." She said getting out of the car I just rolled my eyes and got out. This is so typical of her she is hungry but Se wants to eat somewhere far as possible I swear her priorities are mixed. "Don't look at me like that I know I'm fussy but I just know what I like and don't like." I shook my head again my Bestfriend is crazy!!!