In ways no one else can

A/N

Fair warning this whole chapter will be R18 if you don't like it I suggest skipping to the next chapter.

Gripping her waist I turn her so that she is now straddling me. My mouth not once leaving her body. I whisper in her ear. "Are you sure you want to keep playing this game.?" My voice dropping a level becoming deeper. She pulls back a grin on her face. "I didn't realise it was a game!" She said before my lips found themselves on hers.

Pulling her waist closer to me as if she could be closer I grind myself on her making sure she feels how hard I am.

Our kissing becoming more intense. "Mmmm baby you taste amazing" I feel her smile as she bites my lower lips and pulls. "Fuck" I cuss. And she giggles quietly. "Are you gonna make me beg now?" She ask a sexy smirk coming across her face. "Ohhh you have no idea." I say. Pulling us both up so that we are now standing.

I slowly start pulling off her sweater taking off her tank top at the same time, exposing to me what she wearing underneath, scanning my eyes over her. My eyes widen. WHOLEY fuck that's only the top half I can't wait to see what else there is for me to see. Running my hand up her waist over her breast along her collar bone and back down her arms barely touching her letting her feel only a whisper of my touch. I grip her waist and turn her around so that her back is against my chest I pull her hair away from her neck exposing her neck to me.

I move my hands up her back side and over her shoulder before my lips kiss her neck from behind. I whisper. "Take off you pants" my voice husky. She steps forwards away from me but I grip her waist. "No take them off right here nice and slowly" I grab her hands and pull them to the to the top of her pants.. She starts pulling them down and as they come down over her ass the hem of her pants slowly coming down I feel her pants run over my hard on ever so gently she bends down her ass pushing into my hard on as she bends over i watch her every move. I groan and lick my lips as I grab her waist and push myself toward her hitting her ass with my hard on before grinding on her. "Mmm fuck what I would do to that" i say. She finally gets her pants off her UG boots coming off at the same time. She stands up straight again her back still to me. I bite her shoulder and lick her ear lobe. "Turn around so I can see all of you."

She turns around and steps back a little finally getting the chance to scan all over her body making sure to save this in my head for later.

She was wearing a black lace see through two piece that gripped her flawless body perfectly. A shiver runs up my spine I will definitely save this image of her in my head it's ingrained in my head forever. "Fuck you look Amazing Lexi-boo" I say using her nickname I gave her years ago. God I could take her now my man hood is straining to be set free but no I want her to beg I want her to scream for me to be inside of her.

I move toward her and pull us together my lips kissing and biting hers I need to be inside her I bite her lips for her to give me entrance she does so with out fight. My hands caressing her body till I finally get to her panties. A smirk on my face I run my hand over her  sex I can feel the heat coming from it. I move my hands gently over her panties slowly and tenderly her head falling back as I do so. I suck her neck and give it a quick nip. "Take my pants off" I tell her.

She drops down so her face is in line with my manhood. Her hands run over my pants feeling how hard I am. "Ohh daddy your so hard!" She says her eyes looking up at me. I swear to God I get bigger at just looking at those eyes. She pulls my pants down and my boxers at the same time. "I need to taste you" she says her voice husky with need. Her lips tease the tip of my cock as one of her hands are on my thigh while the other is pleasing her self. "Mmmm" she moans. As she takes my whole length inside of her mouth. "Ohhh mmm" I groan licking my lips as I watch everything that she does. Fuck she really has no idea what she does to me. Grabbing all of her hair and getting it out her face so that I can see everything. I see her mouth going over my length covering it and then coming out. She pulls her head back slightly before she licks me from my base and then back to my tip her mouth coming over my tip and taking my whole length back inside her mouth again. "Wholey fuck" I cuss. My head falling back. "Ohhh fuck" I groan.