700 views!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Omg I don't know how to thank all of you that I you so much I know that they are not votes but I am soooo thankful for the people that just read it really does mean a lot to me I appreciate everything and all the support I hope I get votes soon so that this book can be read more honestly this book is pretty personal to me it has a lot of my own experiences with my ex on here and the fact that people are reading this makes me soooo happy I can't even tell you what I feel my story with my ex is really bumpy and there are so many ups and downs to our story I guess I wrote this as a sort of letting go thing for me Lexi and Xavier are based of me and my ex the very first seen where they break up that all really happened and we really do have stupid pet names for each other the flashback scene that really happened aswel the scene where she's in hospital that happened aswel my ex really did date one of my friends it was the worst pain I have ever felt the scene where his mum walks in on them in bed that really happened aswel except his mum got all excited and told everyone and his dithers and stuff came into the room to make sure it was real lol I'm not with my ex but we still talk I really don't know what's gonna happen with Lexi and Xavier but I really can't wait to find out when I write it's all in my head I haven't already written something up sometimes when I'm writing it's just an idea or a dream I had I really live u guys so much and it makes me so happy when I wake up and see all my notifications.

To all you silent readers out there pm me I would love to chat with you all and get to know you I swear I am the nicest person u could meet I dont judge anyone!!!! So please give me comment or just pm me so I can get to know you all!!!!

Thank you all so much please help me spread my books around I really want to share these books with everyone!!!!!

Love y'all

~Kayy 😍👊😜💋