Something new

So Jared and I have been hanging out a lot more since the other night. He was always running through my head every second that I was free I wanted be with him or Lexi it was driving me crazy with how attached I was to him I've never felt like this before he always gives me all of attention I don't know these feelings but I like them.

There was a knock on my door I was just putting my last load of washing on I was only in a tank top and my underwear I didn't have plans to see anyone so the knock kinda surprised me thinking it was Lexi I just yelled for them to come in telling them the door was opened i heard my door close and footsteps walking around. "I'm in the wash house won't be a minute!" I said putting the lid down on my machine and turning it on I turned around and instead of Lexi it was Jared he was standing in the doorway just smirking. "Damn I should come over unannounced all the time if I get to see this!" He said giving me a sexy smile.

I was a little shocked but I didn't show it I was confident with my body I just looked him dead it the eyes and gave him a sexy smile. "Hey what's up?" I said leaning on the machine i thought I may aswel tease him it'll be fun.

He walked into the room and it felt like all my senses were on fire. "Do you always walk around the house like this when your alone?" He asked his voice deeper then before. "Mmmmm" i said while nodding my head I didn't want to say anything scared my voice would crack. He moved closer to me his eyes raking over my body. He was close now my breath hitches and my heart was pounding. "What are you doing?" I said my voice barely a whisper. He smirked. "Admiring, your gorgeous!" My cheeks flushed. I'm never like this I'm not the shy type but right now I was nervous I wanted him to touch me but at the same time I didn't. "What...what are you doing here?" I said trying to slow my breathing. His hand reached out and pulled my hair back behind my ear before it went down my neck his eyes shot to my lips then back to my eyes he licked his lips and before I knew what was happening he had gripped my waist and lifted me on top of the machine opening my legs so he was now standing between my legs comfortably.

"I wanted to see you!" His eyes now dark from lust. "I had other plans but seeing you like this" he said his face now near my ear and his hands rubbing up and down my waist. My body was on fire from his touch lighting all my senses his smell hitting my nose the smell of pine and musk mixed with man was intoxicating it filled my nose.

I moved back a little so I could see him. "What do you plan to do now" I say breathlessly. Wtf is going on pull yourself together Crystal. I thought to myself my mind was all hazy from his scent and the position we were currently in.

Xxx

His eyes were darker now as if it's taking all his strength to control his primal instincts that look alone did something crazy to me I pushed myself closer to him my thumb runs along his bottom lip he opens his mouth and sucks my thumb my body heats more at this sensation I gasped. He smirked at me. "My plan is to do you" he says before his lips are on mine his lips are so soft against mine he nibbles on my lower lip and sucks it a moan escapes before I can stop it. Wtf we haven't even done anything yet! I'm so hot and all we've done its kiss God his lips feel amazing he moves from my lips and goes to back of my ear my breath hitches fuck this is hot I'm turned on already he brings his lips down to my neck and sucks it hard his hands roaming my thighs. "Fuck you taste so good" his voice deep and husky I push my chest forward and tilt my head slightly giving him more room for his lips to caress my neck he pulls me closer so we're chest to chest the feel of his muscled body against my breast I feel my nipples harden and he pulls me closer his hands going under my shirt sending sparks all over my body. "Ahhhhh" I let out at the pleasure running all over my body.

He pulls my shirt off over my head his hands going over my breast as he lifts it over he finally realises that I'm not wearing a bra and his eyes shot up to mine and he gives me smirk before letting out growl. "Ohhh fuck you do things to me baby!" He says. His hands grouping my breast and his mouth going to my breast and sucks on it aggressively giving it a pull as he releases my nipple from his mouth.