.One Crappy Situation.

The Next Day😶,

I looked at all the cuts I did on my arm from last night. It was a lot on my arm but I can careless. Tyga left in the last night. I'm heading to the doctors to do a checkup. I took my shower first then brushed my teeth.

My stomach was getting a little bigger. I got a lil baby bump , she's doing fine , but I'm scared Cz she hasn't been moving lately, an I'm just so scared. An I wanted to wear something comfy.

Me👇🏼

I told Chanel to come with me to the doctors office, because clearly Deven wasn't picking up his phone

I told Chanel to come with me to the doctors office, because clearly Deven wasn't picking up his phone. But Ig he ain't talking to because of what happened. But I can careless, Cz me an my baby got this. I got my keys and headed to the doctors.

~~~~~~~

Deven pov 😞

"What the hell is ur problem ?"Megan asked. "Ur what's the problem,Uk we never slept together, an u made it seem like we did in front of her"I said sitting on my couch pissed asf. "Look , I ain't no mista--"I cut her off. "As a bestfriend u are , bestfriends don't do stupid shit like this"I said leaving the room. "I don't need ur ass"she said. "Then get hell out"I yelled from my room. Ig she got her bag an slammed my door.

Tina pov 😶🤔

"Hello how r u today ms.Jackson"the doctor said. "Hey I'm doing fine how r u"I said getting up on the lil bed. "I'm good , what seems to be the problem?"she asked. "I'm just coming here for a check up"I said. "Ok that's good"she said putting the gel on my stomach. Then she started to search my stomach with the baby thing. "Is she ok?"I asked worried. "Yes , the reason she's not moving is probably something ur eating that's just making it hard for her marinate"she said. "Is that normal?"I asked supper worried. "It's very normal"she chuckled a lil. "But she doing really good , she's breathing an strong as her mother"she said. "Thank u"I said. "Wc , well I'll be back with some paper work for u take home an sigh"she said leaving the room.

"Wow that was quick"I said sighing an rubbing my stomach. "Ikr , but speaking of wow , r u an Dev done?"Chanel asked. "Hell yah , after he slept with Megan , I just need his ass on child support an I'm done with him"I said rolling my eyes. "Wait he slept with Megan?"she asked so surprised. "Idk but what my ears were hearing last night it seems like they did"I said. "Damn , that's creep"megan said shaking her head. "Hell yah it is , I can't see myself back with him ever"I said. "But the thing is , I've never seen or heard u complain about him to me"she said. "Where u going with this?"I asked. "Look u never complained about this with me , and plus he would never do this to u , an plus he might not haven't even done it with Megan , because she's a jealous hoe an plus she wants Dev to herself so connect the dots"she said. "Mmmmm , idk"I said unsure. That's when the doctor came in"well here u go , here r some vitamins , an ur all set"she said giving me my paper work an vitamins. "Thank u"we said leaving.

Quees pov😶

"Look Quees I'm not gone do this with u again why the hell did u shoot Tina Jackson"the reporter asked with anger. "I said I'm not talking with out a lawyer"I said. "WHY THE HELL DID U SHOOT TINA JACKSON U ASSHOLE"the reporter grabbed my shirt caller."joe calm the hell down he ain't worth it , that's why they beating his ass up in here"jack said. Joe let go of my caller. I just smirked. "Jack I'm telling u man , he's gonna get his ass beat, an this time it's not gonna be by them inmates"joe said leaving the room.

"Now u wanna tell the truth or u wanna keep playing stupid"jack said.

Tina pov😞

I got out my car an saw Megan at my door step crying her eyes out. "Oh lord this better be good"I said to myself. "Tina I'm so sorry I did this to u , I'm better than this please can we talk"she said sobbing. "Sure"I said opening my house door. She sat down on my kitchen stools. "Do u want anything to drink?"I asked. "A cup of my karma would be nice"she said sobbing. I sighed"Look , --"I get cut off"no please hear me out , I've lied , an been rude an humiliated u , b--"I cut her off"what did u lie about?"I asked . "I lied about me an Deven sleeping together"she said. "I knew ur ass was desperate, but I'm not gonna let u get out of my classy mode ever again , Cz ur selfish, ur about u , u gets what it wants , the whole world has to revolve around u"I said. "Ik I'm really sorry , we don't have to be friends or sisters or anything to each other but can u please forgive me?"she asked. "I do forgive , but ur gonna have to earn my trust"I said. "I'll do whatever u want"she said .

"Good , staying away from Deven shouldn't be a problem"I said. "Yes that's a big problem , he's my best friend u can't do that"she said. "Then earning my trust shouldn't be that hard"I said crossing my arms. She took a pause"it won't at all"she said looking down then leaving.

Megan pov😏

"Wow these crying drops really work"I said wiping my eyes.

I called someone.

Unknown~ "Wassup".

Me~"The works done".

Unknown~"Good now kill the baby".

Me~"War one is about to start baby".

I hung up.

To Be Continued....................

Read my new book , Hopeless Romance.

.💖Vote An Comment💖.