❤️.Date Night gone wrong .

Deven Pov 😏❤️💃🍷🍴

So I decided to take my boo ♥️, out on a second date. I really like Tina but she playin hard to get😏. "T , U READY"I yelled. "YEA IM COMING"she yelled back . "Man , I'm tryna watch my show can yall like leave now"Jacquees said. "Man , shut up"I said. "I'm here"Tina damn u look fine asf 😍😝👑🔥💦👅♥️🍑"I said lickin my lips. "Ya she do "Tyga said lurkin ova at her ass🍑. "Let's go cz Tyga can't focus on his show"I said grabbin her hand and leading her to the car🚗. I opened the car door for her. "Aw thanks"she said blushin ☺️. "Wc"I said lickin my lips. We headed to buds dead asf 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Nope I would never take my girl there eva in my life. I'm taking her to this restaurant called coastal steak It's expensive too. Yall think I'm Finna bring her somewhere cheap , Hell Nah lol😂.

"So where we going" she asked.
"It's a surprise"I said puttin my hand on her thigh."Ok "she said.

***********

"Omg I'm so stuffed"I said . We were done with are food . "Same"she said not even givin me eye contact all night. "U good?"I asked leanin back in my seat. "Yea , I'm straight"she rolled her eyes. "No I no--"she cut me off. "Ima go to the bathroom"she said gettin up.

Tina Pov 😥😰

"So this Tina chick think she got my man, well she got the wrong one"some chick said. "Jennie Is that her"the girl whispered to the other chick. My eyes got big I didn't even bother to use the bathroom anymore.

*************

I noticed that deven payed for our food by the way the money was on the table. I just walked right pass him . But he grabbed me"Bae what's wrong"he said lookin in my eyes. "Look I'm sorry for the night , I really am , but like ur ex wanna talk shit about me , it's just all this d--"he kissed me. "Now look did that shut u up , what's going on with u"deven . "Look UR ex Jennie wants u back , and she talkin about some shit , sayin u got back with her when u were with ur other girl"I said walkin to the car. "That was only like when I was younger"he grabbed my arm. I didn't say anything. "So we gone do this shit"he said opening the car door.

************

I closed his car door , and watched him go off😔. I don't know where he went but , if he wanna do this dating thing , he can't be running off like that. I unlocked my house door. I saw Tyga and blac chyna cuddling on my couch. "Hey guys "I said goin to my room. "Oh wassup T"Tyga said.

**********{2days later}**********
Me and deven haven't really talked since these past two days😒. Ik I was wrong for what I did , I wanna cry so fucking bad , cz I always get mad at little shit and for the dumbest shit ever. And take it out on him . I feel so bad. I mean this commitment shit get on my last nerves 😒. I hate it to be honest. But I have feelings, and I love Deven 😌😍😚.

To Be Continued..............

Poor Deven😭