🌙late night🔥

4:00(pm)

Tina Pov 👑

"Girl , I feel like my feet are going to fall off with these Chanel heels on"I said. "Look , all Ik is , is that I'm gonna go out tonight to club diamonds and get my groove on"Chanel said dancing while sitting down.

"Oh , so I'm hearin we going out tonight"I said all excited and shit.

"Yasss, I'm ready to meet some boys tonight, take one home , let him loose the next mornin , and how many boys did u sleep with , well past this week?"Chanel asked me leanin in . "Like 4 guys b--"I get cut off by Deven. "Um...hey ladies"Deven said. "OMG , ITS DEVEN HUBBARD"Chanel said runnin over to him to hug him. "Well , look here , it's the elevator patrol"I said smirkin. "Haha , real funny, and hey beautiful"Deven said huggin her.

"Omg he is so sexy"she said all over him. I got up and got Chanel off of him"Girl , u need to relax".

"Well , can I get chu anything"she asked him. "Um....I.....could...really use a water"he said .  Chanel went to go be his slave . Well it's just us two , ig"Deven. "Well ,yah it can just be the one of us , if u leave"I said walkin closer to him and crossin my arms , lookin at him. "Wow , u got rude " he said gettin closer to me . "Might wanna back up I might get a lil to "HOT"for u"I said laughin.

"Ok , ok u got jokes , hey I'll back up"he said backin up and laughin . "Anyways , who is ur partner"I asked him . "Candy"he said . "Ew , I hate that hoe"I said . "Y , wat she do"he said laughin. "She's just not a person ............. I would like to talk to or get to know"I said lookin away.

"Oh well , venessa needs u that's wat I came here for"Deven. "Um...ok , messager"I said while walkin out. It's like Deven is like so fine 🔥💯 . But I can't go there with my coworker.

*Arrived at miss Venessa's office📋

"Hey , u wanted to see me"I said to Venessa. "Oh , yes where's Chanel?"she asked. "I have zero answers for that question"I said sittin down .

"Well , anyways , how was the date with , Ron or Nathan?"Venessa asked. "Well I got mixed up with there names.*venessa had a surprised face*Ik , Ik , Ik. Ron called me on my way to work . But I didn't know it was Ron . So he goes , hey Bae . I was like who's this . And then he was like I'm the guy u smashed . And he was explaining how he looks like. I was like explaining his Bestfriend Nathan"I said laughin a lil and scratching my neck in embarrassment.

"Wow , girl how many boys have u hooked up with so far and when was ur last relationship?"Venessa asked.

"4 and dated one of them . For like a week , broke up with him on his Birthday , because he was getting way to comfy "I said laughin. Then Venessa laughed . "Look , ima put u on a mission, u have 30 days to find love , if u mess that up ur pay check is messed up"Venessa.

"U got jokes , Venessa "I said while leavin but she stopped me. "Wym , I'm Fr , and I feel like u have to find someone perfect for u"Venessa said.

I just shock my head and left to go home.

*Arrived at my office👌*

I saw Chanel and Deven talkin . They looked at me. "Well , someone's not in a good mood"Deven said. "Yah what's wrong Tina"Chanel said. "Nothin , I'm fine"I said packin my bag with work and just throwin them in my bag. "No u not"Chanel said. "Look , Venessa wants me to find a guy to date "I said cleanin my desk. "Ok wats wrong with that"Deven said . "Look , I'm not a girl to settle down ........ ever"I said . "Aw , shit"Deven said

"Yup , well I'll see yall tmrw or never "I said leavin my office.

*Arrived at home💕*

When I got home . It was like 12(pm) and I wanted to go out with my girls so I did. I got dress and headed to club diamonds.

*Arrived at club diamonds*

Deven Pov 💦

*kissin* so I was makin out with candy . But she wanted to go far . But I wouldn't let her cz I already have some body else. "Ok , woah , there ma"I said kissin her one more time then I backed away. "Omg , why tho"she said tryna kiss me . "Cz I'm heading to the club , and were coworkers"I said grabbin my keys lockin candy's office . "Wow , ur not the person I thought would break my heart like that"she said walkin away . But I grabbed her arm and kiss her and grabbed her ass."woah , Dev "she said jumpin on me.

"Ok , Candy I'll be here tmrw"I said kissin her then I put her down . "Ok , Bae"she responded.

*Then I left for club diamonds*

Tina Pov 😩

"Omg he's hella sexy"Gabi .

"R u Kidding me , he's fine as hell "Chanel added.

"R u guys still talkin about "Deven Hubbard"because if yall R , my ears R going to fall off"I said Rollin my eyes .

They all looked at me like I was crazy. "Wat the hell is wrong with her"Demi said playfully to shay.

"Idk but lemme find out , anyways, so , ur tellin me , that Deven works with yall now , if he does , is he like into u"shay asked me . "Well we just met , but hey all Ik is that I'm not into him"I said lookin away.

"Mmhmm"they all said and laughed. *20mins* after dancing we headed to the bar. "Can I have tequila ,Plz"I told the bartender.
Then A boy came my way. "Hey sexy"he said touching my waist.

"Boy if u don't move them hands . You'll be loosing them hands"I said . "Wow , I thought u were the easy type"he said. "Oh hell nah"we all said . "Who u callin the easy type"Demi said. "Woah , I'm sorry ladies"he said walkin away.

"Better be"we all said .

*20mins* Deven walked in the club. I'm not gone lie , I really wanted to take him home and lay him out. "Hey , everyone, welcome Deven Hubbard"the club owner said on the mic. *Crowd cheers for him / clapping / screaming* I rolled my eyes and licked my lips . And Watched him get cheered on.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled weakly. And got out of my seat and went to the bathroom with Demi.

*In bathroom*

"So I hear there's this girl that works at his job , I think she's a bitch"one girl said. "What R u ladies talkin about"Demi said. "Some girl named Tima"the girl responded.
"Yea she can be really hoe-ish"the other girl said.

"Um......who u callin Hoe-ish, I will tell u I'm right here"I said walkin closer to the girl . "Girl Plz , I'm leavin"she said . "Yes , leave bitch"Demi said.

Me and Demi looked at each other and laughed.

To Be continued ...................