🌜Work Late night🌛

Tina Pov 😝

Me and Demi got out of the bathroom. "Well ima go sit with the girls , go get ur drink"Demi said going to the V.I.P section. I nodded and headed to the bar and waited for my drink. "Um , can I have a sex on the beach , Plz"some guy said to the bartender, but his voice sounded familiar. I turned around and it was..........Deven. "Oh , hey I didn't see u , there"he said laughin. "Boy u know damn well u saw me here"I said Rollin my eyes and laughin.

He laughed "Ik". I rolled my eyes playfully. "This is for u"the bartender said giving me my drink.

"Oh , wow , a plain drink"Deven said . "And a "Sex On The Beach"Is better"I said takin a sip of my drink. "Hell yah , that shit makes ppl lit"he said drinkin his drink like it was a shot. "Damn boy , slow down the drink aint going nowhere , so relax"I said laughin.

"Ik , well u look nice tonight"he said lickin his lips and lookin at me up and down. "Boy , if u don't--"I said smirkin. "If I don't what"he said waitin for a response. "Nothin"I said while laughin.

"That's what I thought, well since u look hella good tonight, u wanna dance"he said with his hand out.

"So , ur sayin that, if i didn't wear something cute , u wouldn't dance with me"I said playfully and takin his hand to go dance. He laughed "nah , I mean...I.....can't ..explain it". I shock my head and went to the dance floor. (Sevyn streeter-shattered , was playing). I was movin my hips to the beat . And he was holding my waist and rockin to the beat with me.

Then we faced each other. He licked his lips and turned me around. I looked at him. He looked at me . Then he slowly pulled me closer to him. He put one of my arms around his neck , with out takin his eyes away my face. I put my arms around his neck . He put his hands on my waist. We looked eye to eye. Omg he's sexy asf ❤️😍😂. I can't help it I really wished he kissed me right there, cz it was a perfect moment.

Deven Pov 😍🍑

I'm not gone lie Tina is a really good dancer. She was throwin her hips back on me , I really wanted to kiss her , but I was afraid she would back away. And I was tryna catch them hips 😻. Tina fine as hell 😍😍. Damn I want Tina so bad 😭. But , she's like the rude type of chick. We were still dancin. Until it was 3 in the morning . She had to leave cz she had work in the mornin. "Wow , u gone leave a nigga hangin"I said Huggin her , my hands reaching by her ass , almost teaching her ass🍑😝. Omg , I wanted to touch dat ass so bad. "Yah , I'm sorry , u probably gone dance with another girl as soon as I leave"she said givin me a weak hug. I grabbed her arm.

Tina Pov 👑

"I mean , we not together so y would u care, and plus , I'm not those guys that would do that"he said lickin his lips. I just looked at his lips and was just dreaming of his lips connected to mine 👄. "Um , Tina , my eyes R up here"He said laughin. "Um ..... No .... I was lookin....at......nvm"I said .

"Mmmhmm"he said laughin . I laughed on my way out .

{The Next Day 💛🌞}

*At work*

~Outfit in mm💞~

I was walkin to venessa's office.

Then I saw Deven at the front desk talkin to miss Candy😒.I walked in actin like I didn't even see them . *in venessa's office*.

"Hey venessa"I said while sittin down in her office. "Hey Tina , so how's the mission going"Venessa said putting boxes on her shelf.

"Um......great"I said smiling weakly. Venessa looked at me ."wat it's going pretty good"I said laughin.

Venessa looked at at me like , she knows I'm havin some difficulties.

"Ok , ok , ok I'll be honest I haven't found anyone yet"I said lookin down. "See , Ik u didn't meet anyone"Venessa said rubbin my back. "Look , it's hard , cz I'm not ready to settle down"I said.