😏.1.😏

Tina Pov 👑

(Outfit in mm💕).

So I was on my way to work driving to clean boutique(fashion, clothing line). And someone calls me .

*Phone convo*

Me-hello?

???-hey Babe".

Tina-um who is this?".

???-Ron from last night? I bought u a drink at the bar ? We went to ur house and then we smashed".

Me-oh , I remember u , u have brown hair, musclier arms --"he cuts me off

Ron- no , that's my friend Nathan , wait did u smash my home boy , Nathan?".

Me- um nah y would I (sarcasm in my voice) I would never do such thing , gtg"I said before hangin up.

I really gotta figure out there names before it starts to get a little intense. I've slept wit 4 guys , so far , dated one of them for a week , and broke up with him on Birthday , ik wat yall thinkin , yes I can't keep a man . Or love one . Some of these boys get to serious, like no tf , I'm not lookin for that .

*Arrived at work💕*

I went in the elevator. "Woah , hey , can u hold that for me" a man said lookin like he was my age . He was fine asf . But I'm not gonna go there with someone who might be my coworker. I was texting Chanel (my bestie, aka my coworker).

It was quite until he started talkin.
* I sighed *.

"Hey , sexy thang"he said lookin at me up and down. "Wow , u must say that to every girl that walks by ur shoulder"I said lickin my lips .

"Woah , there hot stuff , I gave u a complement I was expecting a thank you"he said rollin his eyes.

"Look , Ik I'm sexy and all , but I'm not them girls u wanna get close to"I said with a serious face.

"Cocky much , and y u comparin yo self to them , "other girls", ma"he said leanin against the elevator wall and crossin his arms. Um...like wtf , he act like ima tell him a whole story. "Omg can this elevator go any faster"I said pressin the bottom for the second floor .

"Look , I don't wanna get on ur bad side but my name is Deven Hubbard , and u r?"he asked tiltin his head out . The elevator door opened "look , my name is Tina Jackson"I said walkin fast to my office.

Deven Pov 😍

Wow miss Tina fine as hell 😍😍.
So I am new to this company. So I walked to the main office where the boss is .

*Arrived at the office📋*

"How can I help u today"the front lady asked . "Um , I would like to see , Venessa Davis "I said .

"Ok , did u set up an appointment with her"she looked at her computer the whole time . "Well , yah , I'm startin my first day here , and I called earlier"I responded .

"Omg ur Deven Hubbard, that was u , well damn ur sexy"she said lickin her lips and leading me to where venessa room was. I looked at her ass while it was jigglin.

"*clears throat / bites lip*well here u go"she said lookin at me in a sexy way . "Thank u , sweetheart"I said lookin at her ass before enterin the room.

Tina Pov 💕

"Girl y R u late"Chanel said waiting in my office. "Girl it has been a long day for me , and plus I've been stuck in the elevator with this boy named Deven , something"I said putting my purse on my desk.

"DEVEN HUBBARD IS HERE"she said all excited and shit. "Girl , it's just a name , and dang who the hell is Deven Hubbard"I said like wtf is she all surprised about."Girl , U got some problems, Deven is a basketball player and has a clothin line called DH and don't forget , he's fine asf "Chanel implied .

"Girl , I don't even watch basketball, and first of all , I've never heard of a clothin line called "DH"so explain him more , because he still don't ring a bell"I said wanting to hear more.

Deven Pov 💯

"Ok , Mr.Hubbard , it's so nice to have u here , at my company, welcome, we talked on the phone right?"Venessa asked me .

"Yes , so when can I start"I said nicely. "Um.....Ik ur so excited to work with us , but , let me tell u who you'll be working with for two weeks of training"she said.

"Ok"I said while waiting.

*5mins*

"Ok , well ur paired up with Candy and U can go to Tina for help"Venessa said . "Who's , Candy?"I asked . "The girl that works front desk , she has her own office, she's just subbing for this girl cz she's not her today"Venessa. "Ok , do I go to her now?"I asked standin up.

"Um , yah , but first go get Tina for me Plz she's in room 202 on this floor"she asked. "Ight"I said leavin the room.

I can't believe I have Tina , The rudeness of them all. 😒😂❤️.

To Be Continued....................