.9.

Tina Pov 😔 (The Next Day💖)

Omg I was panicking of wat to say about the note thank god Deven didn't come over last night . Cz this lil committed shit ain't gone work for me. I knew I should have been single 😔😒. So I hopped out of bed . Took a shower, brushed my teeth then put on my black tank top, my black sweatpants, my black socks , I fixed my hair. (Hair and outfit in mm💘). Then I called chanel to tell her about the note , and just have her over.
She picked up on the second ring. While I was making breakfast.(pancakes, eggs , bacon, sausage).

*Phone convo*

👑Chanel😍-"Hey boo".

Me-"Hey boo , um can u come over Plz".

👑Chanel😍-I'm on my way just give me 20mins".

Me-"Yea ok".

Then we hung up

*Phone convo ended*

********

"What did u say about the note"chanel said coughing. "I didn't say anything cz I don't wanna say yes and I don't wanna say no , I'm just really happy BEIN single"I said sittin next to her on the couch. "Girl what's wrong with sayin yes and what's wrong with sayin no?"Chanel asked.

"Cz if I say yes then I'm scared I might break up with him on like a holiday is comin and I don't want things.......like bad between us"I said takin a sip. "I just wanna know why can't he come directly to u instead of directly in a note"chanel asked me. "Well idk I feel we should just leave this alone and just go to the mall cz this shit is stressin me out"I said getting up and putting on my black nike slides. Me and Chanel put on like warm and comfy clothes, we didn't want to like put on over dressed clothes.

Deven Pov 💯📲

So I decided to head to the mall.
With my niggas . I haven't heard from Tina all day. So ima text her.

*Phone text convo*

Me-Hey Bae".

Me-did u read my note".

Me-what do u think".

Me-Bae plz text me back".

*Text convo ended*

"Nigga who Tf u textin"Jacquees asked. "My girl"I said smilin. "Nigga , what girl"Jacquees, Tyga , James asked. "Damn nigga the whole world ain't gotta know yall lyin"I said laughin. "Nigga, the whole mall don't gotta know u the only one with out a girl"James said laughin. "Wym nigga where's yo girl"Tyga asked. "Well u know Amanda keep playin games"James said adjusting his hat to the back.

"That's what I thought"Tyga said.

"Anyways, who's the girl"Jacquees asked adjusting his hat to the front while we were all walking to the food court. "Well I know she works at my job , and her name is Tina , sh--"I get cut off by Jacquees. "Wait Tina Jackson?".

"Yea what's wrong"I asked . "She my homie , she sexy as hell we grew up together in high school I'm like her best nigga friend"Jacquees said. "Well back the hell up , and all this time I needed a girlfriend so u sat here and never introduce me to her"I said. "Fr"Tyga and James said.

"Well , she doesn't wanna date niggas right now , so I'm surprised she let yo ass in her life"Jacquees said .

I just looked at him. And went to go get Taco Bell with Tyga. James and Jacquees got Chick Fa Lay.