❤️.Date Night.

Deven Pov 🍷🍴

So I decided to take Tina to an expensive restaurant called" paradise ristorante". But she didn't know where I was takin her. She was on her phone. "Girl , u need to focus on me"I said takin my eyes off the road for a sec . "Boy Ig"she said laughin. "Girl Ig"I said laughin also. "Anyways , where we going?"she asked lookin at me.

"It's a surprise"I said turnin into the plaza. She looked out her window admiring the plaza.

*******

I helped her out the car. "Wow this place looks amazing"she said with her eyes amazed 👀. I smiled at her😊.

***

"How many?"the lady asked. "Um...I actually have a table, and the name is Dev"I told tha'lady . "Oh ya , I forgot to put u on the list , sorry about that right this way , I forgot to put ur name on the list , but I did fix ur table up"she said leading us to R table.

"No it's fine , and thank u"I said pullin out Tina's chair. Then I sat down in my seat. "Oh ok , can I start u off with anything to drink"she asked takin out her note pad. I let Tina go first. "Um...can I have a plain red wine a lil strong tho"she told the lady . "Ok and for u sir"she said writin down Tina's drink . "Um...I'll just have the same thing"I told her. "Ok I'll get those right up for u"she said going to the kitchen.

Tina Pov 🍷🍴

I was really impressed of what a gentleman Deven was tonight. "So how was me being ur fake boyfriend"he said laughin. "Omg , I have no idea wat came over me , but I just wanted to prove a point"I laughed 😂. "Ig , but how's it being part of the company"he asked.

"Well , I mean it's simple, it's not really like omg anymore, because I get use to it , and it can really get boring at times , but the question I really wanna know is that ur rich 💵 and u Workin for our company , what's up with that"I asked. "Well , since I'm a basketball player, I have been on magazines and shit so I wanted to start a clothing line"he responded.

"Well that is cool , have u ever been dating through out ur basketball player years".

"Well yea her name was Jennie, she was my world until she slept with my bestfriend"he said in a sad face. "Damn , well we can relate cz the same happened to me"I said Rollin my eyes. "Wym , chanel slept with yo ex nigga?"Deven.

"Hell no , it was my best friend named Tammy in college. It was collins university , she said she had a nigga that can keep her company but she wouldn't tell me how , every time I asked she kept sayin he's my lil secret. Then one time I left class and I wanted to hang with my boyfriend I opened my room door , and I saw Tammy and my ex , James smashin. And I was like so this the lil secret Man U been keepin , I beat her ass then I beat his then left the school"I said. "DAMN , was that the nigga at ur house when I picked u up at ur house?"Deven. "Yes , after him I couldn't trust any guy with my heart"I said lookin down . "Hey ma , don't let him get the best of U"he said holded my hand and he lifted up my head. "Thanks"I responded and rubbed his Hand with my thumb. "Here u guys go"the lady said givin us r drinks.

"Oh thank u"me and deven said.

"Um can I take ur orders now?"she asked takin out here notepad. "Um yea , can I have the spicy chicken pasta"I asked . She nodded and wrote it down "and for u sir"she asked Deven. "Um can I have the broccoli chicken Parmesan cheese pasta"he added. She nodded and took R menu's and went to go make R food.

******

"Omg this food tastes so good , do u come here often"I asked sippin my wine. "Um , yea with my other females"he said laughin . "Wow , really I was hopin I was the only female that came to places like this"I said rollin my eyes playfully.

"Well u R , I was just playin wit chu , I either bring girls to the cheap restaurants like Golden Corral "he said laughin 😂. I choked on my drink "u creep"I said laughin 😂. "Ik , but u know how how I'm rich and famous and shit. Some of these females be mad hungry for fame and money and I don't need girls like that in my life"he added while takin a another spoon full of his pasta. "Well how do u know I'm not like that"I said takin a bite of my food. "Cz u know the thirsty type , I mean ur chill , and when I met u , u didn't even know who I was a basketball player and plus how u didn't know that"he said laughin. "Well I don't really watch Watch basketball, I just stay home do nothing"I said. "Oh so u free tmrw I'm guessin"he said smirkin. "Well I am after work , but I'll be home around 3(pm)"I responded.

"Ok , but I've always thought u looked 16"he laughed. "Well , thanks for sayin I look young but no , I'm 21 ". "Oh damn , I'm 22 and single"he said smirkin. "Boy relax"I said.

*******

Deven Pov 😊😍

Well the bill came and I took her home. I really had a good time with her I hope we can do this everytime and everyday. "So I had a goodnight with u"he said walkin up my steps. "Same"I said lickin my lips. "Hey well I would love to take u out again"I said comin closer to her.

Tina pov 😘

"Me to"I said smirkin. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. U broke the kiss . "Go home Dev"I said kissin him one last time . "Ight , I'll see u tmrw"he said smirkin at me while goin down the steps. Me to"I said bittin my lip and gettin in my house. I was so happy I went on this date with Deven. I smiled and went to bed .😊

To Be Continued..............☺️