The innocent bad boy?

Warning: Use of vulgar words and a whole lot of cussing. If you're in for it go go go! Have a happy smut reading ;) -------------------------------

"Tao" Someone whispered in my ear.
"I hope you learn your lesson." He kicked me one last time and spit at me, he walked away smiling and laughing along with the people who beat me.
"Shit" I whispered through my bloody mouth.

My name is tao.
My dad is an asshole.
And my mom is a bitch.

My dad gambles a lot which earned us a lot of debt. Believe me when I say a lot.
That asshole even tried selling me! For fuck's sake! His own son!

No one ever really valued me. I never felt how to be loved my whole life.

But I need money, I need to pay for that asshole's debts. Or else I'm not seeing the sun next week, well? That's good right? After all Im better off dead.

-----
I was lying on the floor of my apartment. My landlady keeps on bugging me to pay rent. Damn this life!

I started cursing when I suddenly felt my phone vibrate from my pocket.

"Yo" I said from the other person in the line.
"Tao?" The other person whispered.
"What?" I irritatingly answered.
"Hey, I was told that you need money?" Damn right I fucking do.
"So what?" I told him.
"There's this job where you can earn money in an instant...." He said still whispering.
"I'm not selling my body." I said as I got up from laying on the floor.
"No! This job is different." He told me.
I sighed in relief, a lot of people are calling me everyday to ask how much will they be paying for a night with me. Stupid shits!
"Then what?" I asked impatiently.
"You up for anything?" Im getting more and more impatient.
"Yeah as long as Im not selling my body. Im up for it." I heard him laugh from the other side of the line.
"Yeah yeah. Meet me later at the usual place. 8pm." I said yes to him and kept my phone on my pocket.
Sighing as to what have I gotten myself into again.

------
"What?!" I exclaimed as dan explained to me what we are about to do.
Dan was the person who called me a while ago.
"Man, come on! We need you! You're good at this!" He pleaded at me. He told me he also needed money for the medicine of his daughter, alicia.
Alicia is a good kid. Im fond of her.
"Do you know what you're saying? We can get caught by the police!" I told him.
"Yeah! I know tao! But Im desperate. The hospital bills aren't paid yet and the medicines for my daughter.... Tao I need them." He was in the verge of crying.

Apparently, dan wants us to rob a millionaire who owns a big supermarket downtown. He said he know every hallway and room at his house because he once worked there.

"Are you in?" He asked me.
"Yeah, whatever." I answered.
I was once a thief. I was good at robbing. I got caught 1 time and decided to stop what I was doing.
Now here I'am. Back to where it all started.
I guess some things never really change.

------
After 2 weeks of planning. We decided that this night will be it.

Dan brought 2 "assistants" as he would like to call them.
Tch. The two of them would just be a burden. I decided to ignore them up until we reach the house.
"You ready?" I nodded at dan.
"I gave you the floor plan for you to memorize every turns and rooms in the house. We planned this long enough. We can't fail now." I nodded at him pissed because of those persons that he brought with him.

"Tao?" I looked at him eye to eye.
"I'm counting on you." He told me.

In a matter of minutes, I was inside the house. Im walking at the main hallway gazing at the giant portraits hanging on either side of the wall.
This family is not just rich. They probably own half of this city.