Breakfast with Lay

You and lay are living together for about a year now.

Each day is perfect; you wake up beside a topless lay hugging your waist while feeling his breath against your neck.

You wake up earlier than lay to make breakfast and you usually wear his t-shirt he discards at  night before going to sleep. You still can't believe you and lay are living together. Living with such a perfect person (with perfectly chiselled abs may I add), you cannot just ask for more.

You quietly shuffled around the kitchen and decided to make lay's favourite, pancakes!

You turn the speakers on and plugged your phone; you minimized the volume so lay wouldn't be bothered in his sleep.

You kept dancing around while stirring the pancake mixture and decided to eat a banana while crazily dancing around to Ellie Goulding's On my mind.

You stuffed the banana on your mouth while still stirring the pancake mixture.

You turn around to get the spatula lying on the counter behind you and you saw lay leaning on the wall near the kitchen's entrance watching you with such intensity, his hands inside the pocket of his sweat pants.

You couldn't help but stare at his figure. Bed head hair, topless, abs exposed, and his sweat pants hanging dangerously on his waist. You can see a little bit of his V line and a little hair poking on top of his sweat pants.

"Oh God, he looks so hot." You muttered to yourself.

"Done checking me out?" Lay smirked and walked straight where you are.

"I was looking for my shirt a while ago but couldn't find it, I was going to make breakfast but saw you dancing in here with my shirt on with that banana stuffed in your mouth." Lay whispered in your ears as he caresses your tummy.

You quickly chewed on the banana and swallowed it whole because of embarrassment.

"You wanna stuff something again in your mouth?" He whispered again in your ears while teasing your nipples.

Your nipples got hard and you can feel the sensation building up.

"You look hot with my shirt on. I may want to give you all of my shirts and make you wear them every day." He chuckled and kissed your neck.

Lay carried you so you are now sitting on top of the counter while lay was looking for something.

He came back with a big smirk on his face while holding a big bowl where the pancake mixture is. On his other hand are two bananas.

"I'm hungry." He placed the bowl and bananas beside you and started kissing your neck and caressing your body.

"Let me just finish cooking the pancakes so you can eat." You muttered while biting your lips to avoid any noises you are tempted to let out.

"No, I told you I'm hungry. So I'm eating my breakfast now." Lay kissed you on the lips and pinched your nipples so suddenly that made you scream in ecstasy.

He broke off from the kiss and sucked his middle finger; he pulled his shirt off of you so you are left in nothing but your panties.

"Wearing nothing underneath but panties? Such a bad girl." Lay whispered in your ears while hastily tugging your panties down. He made you lie down on the counter.

The cold marble hitting your skin made you feel even more aroused, in a matter of seconds you feel something slippery being inserted inside of you.

"Ahh lay.." You made erotic noises as lay fingered you while sucking on your clit.

You were touching your nipples while watching lay finger you, you told him to make it fast so he did.

You were at the brink of cumming but lay stopped. You were frustrated and about to whine when you see lay scooped a large amount of pancake mixture and placed it in your pussy.

"Yah! Lay, what are you...." You suddenly stopped because you feel lay's tongue flicking your clit once again sucking and licking every little bit of it.

Lay grabbed one of the banana's and peeled it, dipped it onto the pancake mixture and sucked on it before pushing it inside of you.

You felt so disgusted because lay is wasting food, but you felt more aroused because of the one of a kind experience, you didn't know sex involving food would be so erotic.

Lay continued pushing the banana inside of you faster and faster until you can't take it anymore and let out a loud erotic moan and cum.

You are panting heavily while lay is still licking the remaining pancake mixture on your pussy.

As you are brought back to reality, you quickly stood up and found lay eating the banana he used on you.

You suddenly turned red and saw that lay has a raging hard on, you can trace his large p^nis in his sweat pants.

You walked towards him and rubbed your pussy to his p^nis and smirked.

"Round 2?" You asked him while tracing his abs and still continuously rubbing yourself on him.

He smirked and told you "Sounds nice, breakfast like this are the best."

[ Author's Note ]

Hi guys!! This is my first EXO smut book. I hope you enjoy my first chapter :p

Subscribe to me to know more about the updates. Comments and votes are highly appreciated! Tell me how you feel about this chapter and what you want to see on the next chapter :)

Requests are open! You can simply message me/comment down below.

ps. messaging me is more convenient so I can personally talk to you on how you would want the chapter dedicated to you would look like ;D

Have a good day ahead to wherever part of the world you are!! 💖