true love's kiss?!

I was crying in my room and I could feel rivers and lakes and oceans and more tears running down my face like race cars. Downstairs I could hear my babyboo screaming NOOOOO and I felt even more sadder because like my angel was not MY angel anymore! Like, EXCUSE ME YOU ARE MINE YOU! I wanted to yell at him so I did.

I walked down the stairs and said you are unfaithful and disgusting. Jacob looked up and glared at me with his sexy, sexy Brown eyes. What have you done? He cried and then he held Kärt€r's body.

It's not my fault, I said because he looked sad and i don't want my babyboo to be sad even though I was mad at him. It's not MY fault I killed my brother.

I hate you! Jacob screamed and I knew he didn't mean it but I still felt sad and betrayed and I kind of needed to poop but I ignored it because I was a brave brave person and I knew it. I was like a knight in shining armor except that couldn't happen because I was a girl but I was also brave but also pretty.

Jacob then leaned down and kissed my brother. OH NO!!! #NOOOOO #WHYYYYY

Jacob stop I screamed. You only love me!!!

Jacob ignored me and watched desperately as a dying gazelle to my brother. Suddenly, Kärt€r sat up and looked at jacob. My babe! Kärt€r said happily.

I couldn't believe him! Anger like angry hornets who were mad filled my heart with anger. I picked up the refrigerator to hit him but jacob pushed me over and the refrigerator fell. No!

Stay away from my babe! Said jacob.

I'm your babe! #Babe I said.

No you're not he said. I don't like girls!

But I thought you loved me!!! I screamed, tears running down my face. I felt so sad but also angry but also horrified but also betrayed but also sad.

Jacob hugged Kärt€r and said the last words he ever said to me: BOI.

Then they ran off into the distance and probably became vampires or something because that was like how most vampire stories started I think but I don't know because I was too sad to pay attention.

My baby was gone.