neighbors?!

That night I was about to go to sleep when a moving van went SHOOOOOM outside and I was like whaaaaaat?! I walked down the stairs and looked out the window to see my babe jacob. I ran outside like a baseball and screamed hi babypoo!!! He winked at me, the sexy tiger, and then swaggered inside of his house. "Boi!! Jacob!! Come back!" I screamed.

Then I went inside and saw my stupid little brother and I tried to kill him by throwing a refrigerator at him but it didn't work. He said who is that sexy boy outside. I smiled as wide as the universe and probably a couple of planets too and maybe a few stars. That's my baby jacob I said because jacob was my love of my life and I loved him with intense feelings of love and yaaaas.

Oh said my brother Kärt€r Kimperwillow. He looked sad like he was about to cry but who cares. I hit him on the head with a baseball bat and went to my room.

I could see jacob my babe from across the street. He looked so hawwwwt!!! Like, SLAAYYYYY QUEEENNNN!!!

I fanned myself. I opened my window. Hi jacob! I screamed. He looked at me and winked. Oh my Gawwwd, jacob loves me! Yassssss!

I am pretty hot. I have shoulder length Brown hair and Brown eyes because I am very pretty and boys think I am very pretty and yeah. I smiled at jacob one more time before falling asleep to dream about jacob.