waking

I waked myself up 6 and a half hours before my alarm first I sat on my bad, then I moved my left leg to left about six and a half inches, then I stood up for about four seconds, then I laid down for the remaining six hours and twenty-nine minutes. When it was time to go to school I had a jenious idea. I put on my jacob sartorius pants, shirt, socks, shoes, and dyed my hair jacob color.

I got to school and looked for jacob. I looked and looked and looked . I looked to India and back but did no find my babe! #idkwheremysexybabemanis! I went to class with sadness. When I got to class, I saw my little angel! Silly me I forgot to look at school!

I showed him my jacob hair, and he gagged in delight! I double winked at him 74 times! And he double winked back! I knew it was destiny! I just #knew it!

During the rest of the school day I thought my baby. Oh my baby is as hawt as xxxta hawt cheetos!

After school I saw him with Kärt€r, I shook my head to only myself so nobody else saw except me, but I am telling you. I don't know why.

When Kärt€r and I got home to our house I said stay away from my manbabe! He said no and then I got really angry. Like really angry. Like really really angry. My face turned purple, and I picked the refrigerator and threw it at
Kärt€r and he died. His last words were, "jacob" then jacob came in! I was like babe! And he was like what did you do to my babe? And I was like I'm right here! And he was like no! Kärt€r! And then I went to my room and cried forever plus 30 minutes.