my sad day

The next day at school I got out of my car and stepped out into the sunlight and looked at the grass and felt the air and breathed oxygen and said bye to my mom and slapped Kärt€r on the face and then I went to class. I was so sad I felt tears about to cry out from my face.

Suddenky I mean suddenly I realized that my babe was next to me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He made choking sounds, probably because he loved me. Hey babe boi! I said. His face turned purple. Aww, isn't he the cutest?

Oh my god you idiot you're choking him! Kärt€r said running to my babe and wrapping his arms around him. No I wasn't stay away from my babe! I screamed and ran away, tears streaming down my face.

Kärt€r was trying to steal my baby away!!! I would kill him in a horrible way I would probably like shoot him with my rubber band gun I think but maybe not. I can't think straight when I am so SAD!

What's wrong, Destiny? Said my teacher.

None of your business! I screamed in his face and ran away crying again. Then I saw an angel in the hallway!

Jacob!

I ran up to him but he ran away. He was scared of how much he loved me! The poor baby! OMG!

I felt sad again and then I went home and plotted how to kill my brother and then I fell asleep and then I slept some more.