Chapter 9

It's been two weeks since Edward had talked to me. Our last conversation was the one in the hall where I went on the much needed rant to him. Today is Saturday, which means an entire day of Quidditch practice while nearly everyone in the school goes to Hogsmeade. Our first game would be against Hufflepuff, the easiest opponent. I'd be playing keeper for this first game while Draco plays seeker. The first game is Tuesday, which gives us time to teach the new player, Samantha, my friend who thankfully tried out, how to play the Slytherin way. We had a certain way of playing, we don't like to lose. 

** That Night **

I was still in my clothing from practice, and I also had my broom with me still. Matter of fact, the entire Slytherin quidditch team was still in their clothing from practice and we all still had our brooms with us. That's only because practice wasn't over until dinner in the Great Hall started. All I wanted to do at this point was sleep, I was so tired I wasn't even hungry. But I sat, eating the food piled on my plate and drinking the water I had in my cup. Once I was done, I didn't bother staying and waiting until everyone else was done and we were all told to go to our common rooms, I just stood and walked out. 

In my room, I took off my clothing from practice and put away my broom. Afterwards, I showered, deciding I wouldn't have the motivation to do so in the morning. After my shower, I was a little woken up, so I ventured down to the common room and sat at a table. I began to write a letter to Bellatrix. I didn't doubt that she already knew about Edward and I not being a thing anymore, but I figured I'd tell her about it anyways. For a good thirty minutes, I sat at the table writing the letter before I decided to bring it to an end and call for my owl. Once I sent my owl off, I headed over to the couch by the fire and relaxed. There would only be a few moments left of silence before the entire Slytherin house crowded into the large room. 

Not even three full minutes later, the noise began and I groaned, getting up and walking up to the girls dorm. I didn't even bother to say goodnight to my friends as I lifted the tapestry that covered the wall the my room was behind. When I got inside, I mumbled the cloaking spell that I'd somehow managed to make to where only a few people could enter into my room after it was casted. I then muttered the sound-proofing spell that would keep the noise of the excited voices of the other girls in my house. I didn't even bother to un-make the bed as I laid down on it. Not that I needed blankets to cover up anyways, it wasn't really cold at all. I turned off the lamp on my bed side table and closed my eyes. 

It wasn't until about three hours after I'd fallen asleep that I was woken up. The time was probably around one or two in the morning - cue eye roll. I didn't even open my eyes as I asked an irritated, "what do you want?". It was then that the person had literally grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. 

"Hold up" I said, irritated as I walked over to my closet and took my jacket out. After putting my jacket on, I looked over at the person, who, to my surprise, was Blaise. 

"Your friend - Voldemort - is here, asked for you, Draco and Edward. No one knows he's here except us three, we've got a cloaking spell on us all just in case someone wakes up. 

Wonderful. Just who I wanted to see at two in the morning. I groaned as I followed Blaise out of my room and walked through the girls dormitory. We then walked down the stairs side by side as we entered the common room. "I'm here and I'm tired, this better be very important, Lord" I said, noticing why there was a cloaking spell upon the five of us. I heard Draco laugh and shot a look at him, rolling my eyes. 

"Well, Tabitha, as you know, there's a rather big quarrel over the idea of you reevaluating your group. I'm just here to reinsure that you like your decision" Voldemort started. I could tell he wasn't telling the truth, he just wanted a conversation starter.

"I know you're not here over that, the only quarrel recently has been over the fact I practically dragged Edward in the middle of the hallway two weeks ago. Anyways, if you must know, I enjoy my decision I made for MY Death Eater group. I was actually going to plan something for us all this weekend, Sunday to be exact. Since Draco and I have the first quidditch match of the year Saturday" I said with a smile.

** Later in the Morning **

I woke up a little late, though it was still breakfast time and the first class of the day wouldn't start for another thirty minutes. I got dressed pretty quickly, put on some makeup to make me look undead and grabbed my wand. I then headed out of my room, through the girls dormitory and down to the common room. I was not looking forward to todays classes only because of my last class of the day, which is Double DADA. As I walked through the common room, I thought about this morning when Voldemort was here.