Chapter 10

I walked into the Great Hall for breakfast, drawing a sort of attention to myself as I was the only student in the entire school that wasn't there before. I didn't mind it though, I was used to being  stared at, whether it was in hatred, awe or confusion. Though, I decided to go sit with Fred and George, as they'd brung the attention to me by clapping as I walked in the door. I made my way easily to them without looking over at the Slytherins, my house.

"I hate you both" I said, sitting down between the two.

"You love us" George said, prodding me.

"Whatever helps you two sleep at night" I replied, grabbing a piece of bacon.

We all sat eating and conversing for the last bit of time before we all had to leave for our first class. In my case, as well as my classmates, all had potions. I said goodbye to Fred and George and made my way to catch up with Draco, Crabbe and Goyle. Potions first, my favourite class of course. Seeing as the room wasn't far from the Great Hall, we were there with much time to spare.

I placed my stuff down at my desk and took a key out of my pocket. After that, I looked on Snapes desk at today's lesson plans and proceeded to do my own personally assigned  job of taking out ingredients needed for today. As more students got into the classroom, I noticed it almost got quieter, too. I had supposed that Snape was in the room, since it usually gets louder with the more students coming in. I grabbed the last ingredient from the little ingredients closet and walked out to my seat.

It was then that Snape had began teaching the class and the entire room became completely silent other than his voice. He told us that in the time we'd have today, we would be making four potions in our pairs, meaning the person you sat next to was your partner. In my case, that was of course, Draco. On the other side of us was Crabbe and Goyle, basically mine and Draco's other half of our group, considering they're probably the dumbest people I know. What I'm trying to say is that Draco and I are going to, without a doubt, have to help them out with the potions.

It wasn't long before Draco and I were done with our potions and I fell asleep on the desk. When I woke up, there was only about five minutes left of the class. Next was Herbology, the only class I had that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep in today. I also would have charms, DADA, and then history of magic.

"Tabitha, would you mind helping the others clean up?" Snape asked me, receiving a shrug as an answer before I stood up.

* Herbology *

"This class makes me want to puke" I heard Crabbe mutter behind Draco and I.

"Me too, Crabbe, me too" I said, sighing.

"It's not that bad, guys" Draco input his opinion as we made our way to our spot in the classroom.

"Are you joking me, Malfoy?" I asked.

"No jokes at all, Bane" he said quite seriously and I rolled my eyes.

This class always seemed to drag on, getting longer and longer by the minute. Honestly, I don't even believe that it's just because the class is boring, that it's so long. It's most likely the idea that we do so much in the class it just... drags in length. This class could honestly and probably be the equal to.. what's that one muggle class called? Maths, is it? I'll have to ask Hermione about that one.. anyways, we had an hour left of this class. It already feels like we've been I'm here for three, when it's only been thirty minutes.

* Dinner *

I walked tiredly into the Great Hall with my friends, we still had more to do. For example, Draco and I had Quidditch practice because the other house teams took up all the other free time from the day. As for our friends like Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle, they had another class to go to, astronomy. After Draco and I, and everyone else on the Slytherin quidditch team was done eating, we went to go change. We chilled in the common room for a few minutes before heading out.