Chapter Fifty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"It's kind of sad for Zayn that I kissed you first, while he already liked you"

"Let's just not talk about that, okay? Great idea" Zayn says scratching his head.

"Aahh, well I felt for you first" I tell Zayn, kissing him on the cheek.

"I'll leave you two crazy kids here. I'll see you tonight somewhere in Germany" Harry says leaving our hotel room.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Babe, you ready?" Zayn asks me while I pull my phone off the charger.

"Yup" I say and grab the last few things like my wallet and sunglasses.

"You're so different without glasses"

"You're also different if you wouldn't have any hair, weird"

"Haha, very funny"

"Let's go, pretty boy" I say, grab Zayn's hand and we walk out of our hotel room.

"Are you ok with that long drive?" Zayn asks me when we're in the elevator.

"As long as you're there to save me, yes"

"I will, but do you want to make... us, official? Like, can I hold your hand in public?"

"I actually don't really care. I think there are already going to be rumors that we'd be dating. At least, that's one of the many questions people ask me"

"True"

"Look, I'd love to hold your hand out there. But I get it if you don't want it, because of your privacy"

"Also true" Zayn says while I feel my phone vibrate and the elevator doors open.

Marcus B: is little miss Nutella dating mister Malik again?

Maura I: how'd you know?

Mb: we are like the FBI, they got some pictures of you two, sort of making out in front of a fucking window. Maura think about your making out places.

Mi: ok, well, yes I’m and I will think about that. Need 2go, bye loveu

Mb: lick Zayns face for me, bye loveu2

Well, that relationship didn't last long in secret.

"Zayn..." I say while I show him one of the pictures Marcus send me of us.

"Maybe we shouldn't be kissing in front of windows anymore"

"Maybe…"

"Now give me your hand. We need to fight some paps"

"You sure?"

"Babe, they already know it"

"Alright then, it’s totally fine with me" I say obeying and grabbing Zayn’s hand walking out of the hotel towards the car that will drive us to my lovely grandma.

-*-*-*-*-*-

This. Is. HORRIBLE. I. Hate. Cars. Argh. The accident has been a long time ago, but I still almost shit my pants when I'm in a car. I just hope this horrible four hour drive is all worth it, I hope my grandma likes to see me after three years.