chapter 22

1993, February

Cindy's POV

I can't believe I am saying this but I am happy I am back at school.

"Maziko,Maddie!!!"
"Hey girl!!"
We had one huge group hug.
" so how has your break been?"
"Well it was kinda Normal I mean I didn't do any thing special and you Maziko?"
"Umm nothing special TV,sleep so on!"
"Lol that's always the best thing to do!"
"So what's your first class today Cindy?"
"Umm English!"
"OK well enjoy!"
"See ya!"

I walked up the stairs go the English class and saw miss woods.
"Hello ma'am!"
"Hi there Cindy!"
I walked in and sat down and unpacked my bag.
"Welcome back class hope you enjoyed your break and today I am not going to let you work I am going to ask you to just write me a story about what you did this break!"

I pulled out paper and started writing but the only problem is half of my holiday was with Michael. So I had to make things up. Like;

"I went to Australia and saw the Sydney opera House it was beautiful and it was huge! I also watched loads of TV and I slept a lot!" "I also went to my different family and we had a great Christmas dinner and a amazing new years.we went to the beach and we watched fier works together"

Soon as I looked up the bell rang and we moved classes. I walked into the computer class and straight away he started off with the video project we had to do. I forgot about it so I checked in my bag and there was the USB drive with all my stuff on. I was so happy and relieved.

"OK class I will be going down the class list and as I say your name you will come up please!"

So I waited I was actually not nervous at all since I was talking about something I love and someone I love. Not only that but he is my idol before all of this happened. So it was finally my turn I put in my USB and I walked to the front with a little clicker that presses play I also said a quick into to the video .

"Hi guys so as you guys know the amazing Michael Jackson did a show her recently and you guys know he is my idol and I actually....won tickets to the show so I had the chance to meet him I hope you enjoy this tape of my experience."

I pressed paly and the music started I sat back down on my seat. Then I came up and I was just explaining what was going on and it was us getting ready and all that. The class was enjoying it they enjoyed the part when we were in the car the most.

Then we were at the show and it was the part where he pulled me on stage and the class was going nuts. Then i thought I ended the movie there but no it also showed the part backstage and its said everything he asked me. I was in shock that it was still there. It didn't stop there it continued to the part were he kissed me then the tape ended.

I got up quickly and stood there in front of the class.
"Ummm I hope you enjoyed this"
I ran and sat down and also hid my face.
"Thank you so much for your amazing movie I think you have got the highest marks in the class!"
"Thanks sir!"
As soon as I was done the bell rang and I ran out I have never ran so fast in my life.

I ran towards the music class and stormed in faster than usual.
"Hey Cindy why so early?"
"Oh no reson just came out early tagts all!"
"Oh ok well take a seat also jordy is coming over this weekend do you want to come over?"
"Ya sure I'll come after school!"
"Great!"
"But Michael your in the middle of a tour how do you still have time to teach us?"
"Well I love teaching you so I always find time!"

OK guys hope you are enjoying my book also now we are going into the jordy chantler thing and of course I don't know everything that really happened with that story so don't think that all of this stuff is real but in the next chapter I will be using some of the stuff I read in one of Michaels books : my friend MichaelHope u guys are enjoying it if u want anything to change or you have anything else to sayet me know