chapter 16

"Say something please!?"
"You are michael jackson? The best singer of all time a idol to the world?"
"Yes thats me Cindy!"
"How why "
"I became a teacher since i love children so so much and music so what would be better then putting the two together?"
"Wow...."
"But i never thought something like this would ever happen..."
"Ya but i just cant believe this i am dating michael Jackson!"
"Yes but..."
"I HAD IT WITH MICHAEL FLIPPING JACKSON!?"
"Yes yes...."
"I need to go!"
"Why what wait!"
"I need time to process this please Michael!"
"Ok sure take all the time you need."

I hugged him and ran off my way home. I wiped the tears falling from mg eyes while i ran to my house.when i got home i jumped face first onto the bed.

I cried and cried for hours and hours you think i would be happy i am in a relationship with my idol...not at all and i have no idea why.

Michaels pov

I drove back to Neverland and i was silent in my car all the way home.i had nothing to say the hole way home.
When i got home i just walked into my room.

I just sat there looking out the window while the rain was pouring down outside.i don't know whats gonna happen now but i hope everything goes well.

Monday school

Still michaels pov

"Morning class how is everyone doing?"
"Good and you sir?" Said Lukau
"Good....um where is Cindy?"
"Oh sir she hasn't shown up t school i don't know if she is late or sick?"
"Ya well if she is sick i hope she gets well soon"

Cindy's POV

I just have this huge gray cloud hanging over my head.i have been so depressed lately i haven't stepped out off my room at all. I have been eating ice cream the hole day.

I just don't know what to say about this.i stood up and looked at my wall. I touched the posters if michael on my wall and started crying. I held the posters and just stood there.

I revived a text message from michael on my phone

Hey how are you i really really miss you and remember i will always love you!❤

I closed the text and looked out my window and said to my self that i miss him.the only problem is it could be bad dating a huge star like him.

Should i.....no....yes...i love him.

Hey michael can we meet at the place you told me you were you tonight again at 8?
Ya sure anything!
Kk bye

I put done the phone and went to wash up a bit before tonight. I don't know what i am gonna say or whats gonna happen.

Michaels POV

I am on my way to our spot in a suit. I have never been so nervous in my life for anything. I drive up to the parking and stopped.i fixed my self in the car mirror and walked out.

I saw her sitting there looking at the moon.u sat down next to her.

"Hello!"
"Hi"
"So you wanted to talk?"
"Yes....michael you know i love you with all my heart no matter who you are...and i am just worried about being with a huge star like you!"
"Oh no problem we will hide you from the press! Anything for you!'
"Michael i just need some time to think please!"
"Ok sure!"

I got up and ran while taking the tears off my face. I got in the car and drove home crying all the way home.when i finally got to my house i threw my face into my bed