chapter 19

Cindy's POV

"Hey Cindy have you seen the new English teacher?"
"Ya I have what about you Cindy?"
"Umm the one with the glasses?"
"Ya!"
"Oh ya I saw her!"
"She has been spending a lot of time with Mr Jackson don't you think?"
"I haven't seen them together..."
"Well look there the are again!"

I turned around to see Michael walking with miss woods laughing and smiling.
"I am sure he is just being friendly with the new teacher guys chill nothing is going on!"
"OK OK well see"
I turned back to look at the two if them.I might say I am fine but in the back of my mind there's still some worry.

To my luck my next class after break is English. I walked into the English class and she was standing there writing her nane on the board. I sat down and waited for class to start.

"OK good day guys I am your new English teacher miss woods.I am not a mean teacher unless I have to be!"
OK she seems nice and all.
"OK so each of you tell me your names."
So we went down the list then there was me.
"I am cindy Marais!"
"Oh so your Cindy?,Mr Jackson told me alot about you!"
I just smiled and sat down.

Great she already knows who I am but she doesn't know we are dating. I watched her as she taught us English class she seems quite and kind she doesn't seem like the jealous type or anything. I just should keep my eye on her I guess.

The bell rang and I walked out greeting her as I went. I walked down the stairs on my way home when Michael tapped on my shoulder stopping me.

"Hey sweety!"
"Hey Michael what's up?"
" well since today is Friday and its a long weekend I thought why don't you come on over to neverland?"
"Thee Neverland!? Are you serious!?"
"Yes that is my home!"
" yes yes I would love to this is one of my biggest dreams coming true other than dating my idol!"
"Great well let me give you a lift to your house so you can pack!"
"Great!"

I hopped in his car and the English teacher was standing at her car.she smiled and waved goodbye so now she saw me going home with mr Jackson....great.we drive to my house so I could quickly pack.

I grabbed a few different outfits and my Polaroid camera. I also grabbed my Mj scrap book I have been working on ever since I started liking him.I needed to write down everything that happened at neverland.I ran back down stairs and hopped back into the car.

We drove a long long way to get to Neverland. When we arived we were greeted by black gates that were opened by a security guard. Then we drove a little more and there was a beautiful sign that said neverland with a gold symbol on top and with different animals. I took a photo and I started recording our drive to the main house.

We past a petting zoo, some carnival rides and many hills.when we arrived at the main house I was still in shock that I was actually here.this has been my dream for so so many years. I took a photo of the main house and the inside and everything.

" here let me show you to your room I have an extra one right across from my room!"
We walked towards my room and he put down my bags.
"OK over here is my room if you ever need anything!"
He showed me his room which had two huge doors and two statutes one on each side if children that you had to walk under to enter.
"Great I will start unpacking!"
"When your down let me know then I can show you around and what not!"
"OK!"

I walked into my huge room and just hopped onto my bed I was so happy that I am here.I took some photos and started unpacking my things.I walked out the room and took a photo of the doors to Michaels room.then I walked into the kitchen looking for Michael.

"OK I am ready!"
"OK let's go!"
We walked outside to the same what I like to call - carnival area. He showed me around and I took some more pictures and secret videos of Michael.we sat on the big wheel and we went round and round giving a great view of neverland.I took some amazing photos up there.

Then Michael started to laugh.
"What?"
"It's just that your so amazed that your here!"
"Well remember before all of this happen I was one of your biggest fans and this is a dream come true.!"
He continued to laugh
"You have a beautiful smile!"
"What no how could you hate your smile Michael its beautiful the best one I have seen!"
"Your just saying that because your dating me!"
"No really!"

Me and him were laughing the hole day up on the big wheel. Then he said he wanted to introduce me to his workers.we hopped off the ride and raced each other inside.

" OK guys this is Cindy she will be staying here this long weekend!"
"Hi guys!"
"Hello honey!"
"Now if you ever need anything just ask one of them!"
"OK!"
We walked off into the TV room then I had an idea that might seem a bit nuts.

"Hey Michael can I see your room?"
"Ummm ya sure!"
I put on my camera to record. We walked in theses huge doors and into Michaels room. He had huge windowns that you could sit at and read. He had loads of books. It seemed like he had every book known to man.
I took some more photos and my secret video was recording.

I put my phone down still recording on a little night stand.I sat down on the couch in Michaels room and he sat down next to me.

"Oh tomorrow we have guest coming!"
"Oh great who is it?"
"His name is jordy chantler"