Chapter 2- Issues

Chapter 2- Issues

Luna's POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. Oh my god, I hate hangovers though I'm pretty sure everyone does. I start school tomorrow. I can't wait though I do wish I knew at least one person that would be taking  the same classes as me.

I rolled out of bed and literally crawled into the living room. I had just made it to the kitchen when my head collides with someone's legs. I look up to see Harry standing there with a glass of orange juice in his tattoo-covered hand.

I immediately pull away and get up. "Sorry, I wasn't watching." I mumble.

"Obviously." He snorts and my disliking towards him grows. I let out a frustrated grunt and then walk over to the coffee machine, pouring myself a mug of the caffeinated goodness.

I sip it and the bring my hands up to my head. 

"Fuck." I groaned and then walk out of the kitchen, ignoring Harry. It wasn't just the alcohol that was effecting my head, it was that stupid dream. I've been having them for ages but this one was one of the worst.

I put the mug down the coffee table and then flopped down onto the white leather couch. I rest one arm over my tender eyes and the other over my rolling tummy.

I can feel eyes boring holes into my skin but I don't remove my arm, knowing it's just Harry.

"Can I help you?" I groan in annoyance. Why can't he just bugger off?

"Where's Eve?" He asks.

"I don't know, in her bedroom I guess." I answered.

I hear his footsteps disappear down the hall and I sigh with relief. He impairs my judgement too much.

I hear a bang and then yelling. Curious, I stand and stumble over to the hallway entrance and over to her door so I can listen better.

"...Well, your room mate isn't very inviting." I could hear the sneer in his voice.

"I don't blame her, you were a total ass to her." He just grunted in response and Eve huffed.

"Why are you even here?" She sounded very agitated.

"Zayn kicked me out." He mumbled.

"What? Why?"

"Because I yelled at you." He answered.

"You yell at me all the time! Why is this time any different?"

"Because I uh...  got angry and kinda tried to destroy the frat house." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Are you kidding me? So you're gonna wanna stay here I'm guessing." She wasn't asking, she knew the answer.

"You're the only other person I trust." He said sadly.

"Ugh fine, I'll discuss this with Luna first, where is she?" She asked, standing up.

Shit. I quickly got up and stumbled but to the couch. 

"On the sofa." He mumble.

I heard light footfalls and then felt the end of the couch above my head dip slightly.

"Hey Lu?" She gently shakes my shoulder. I open my eyes and groan because of the bright light.

"Oh  shit, sorry." I hear some rustling thing whirring. I watch as she clicked some buttons on a remote and all the windows black out.